• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
Sign in to follow this  
ddude50

The new cartoonnetwork block on mondays

Adventure Time and Regular Show are really good, but the rest are kinda lame.

This MAD is stupid but Gum Ball waterson or w/e looks cool.

Adventure Time is the bestest show of all time. Regular show is pretty funny too.

Is Flapjack still around? I kinda liked that one too, for its grotesque close-ups.

Adventure Time is the bestest show of all time. Regular show is pretty funny too.

Is Flapjack still around? I kinda liked that one too, for its grotesque close-ups.

It was canceled for MAD I think.

what...thats ridiculous.

what about problem solvers?

The commercial made it seem like an edgy tripped out show that, if done correctly, could have been awesome.

Unfortunately they did not pull it off and it's a terrible show.

what about problem solvers?

The commercial made it seem like an edgy tripped out show that, if done correctly, could have been awesome.

Unfortunately they did not pull it off and it's a terrible show.

I only like it cuz of the colors and random stuff happing in the background

They usually don't cancel a show just because they're making a new show. That wouldn't make much sense.

But yeah, Regular Show and Adventure Time are cool, although I cringe every time the say "Dude", which is in intervals of 7 seconds.

Problem Solverz looks like the entire animation department were restricted to using MS paint and had lost the will to live. I tried watching an episode, but it was so hard to look at I could barely stand it.

MAD is clearly not a show I'd watch, but I'm sure it has its audience. I myself can't watch it without feeling embarrassed if someone were to walk in.

*revived.

Adventure Time = Greatest cartoon ever.

Regular Show = Very funny cartoon.

MAD = Complete hit and miss. Mostly miss.

Problem Solverz = Somewhat underrated. That show isn't TOO bad.

Gumball = Well, I haven't watched this one yet, so I wouldn't know.

Cartoon Network didn't give a reason for cancelling Flapjack. Infact, they never even cancelled it in the first place. They just didn't renew it for more episodes. That means there's a slim chance they could order more episodes in the future. But that's wishful thinking.

*revived.

Adventure Time = Greatest cartoon ever.

Regular Show = Very funny cartoon.

MAD = Complete hit and miss. Mostly miss.

Problem Solverz = Somewhat underrated. That show isn't TOO bad.

Gumball = Well, I haven't watched this one yet, so I wouldn't know.

Cartoon Network didn't give a reason for cancelling Flapjack. Infact, they never even cancelled it in the first place. They just didn't renew it for more episodes. That means there's a slim chance they could order more episodes in the future. But that's wishful thinking.

Pretty weird standards for what the "greatest cartoon ever" is.

Gumball is pretty much another typical Chowder/Flapjack pretending-to-be-Spongebob styled cartoon. That being said, Chowder was okay, and Flapjack was pretty good, but for the love of god they need to get over this "let's copy Spongebob" phase already. It's not funny anymore. Just let it go. The only reason Spongebob is even still alive is because the creators are just milking it to death.

Also, it just isn't that funny.

That's not really true, the artist of the show decided to finish the show just like he did with chowder and he does this thing that once he finishes he leaves the show on air for a five months and then asks Cartoon Network to get it off the show.

I like Adventure Time but I need my new episodes I can stand so much Finn without killing myself, same thing with Regular Show, Problem Solvers is interesting, not fun, just interesting. The Mad show has some funny segments out of like 10 shorts 3-4 are actually good.

If I recall, they cancelled Flapjack awhile ago and J.G. Quintel (Regular Show creator) was working on that show as writer, creative director, and storyboard artist. Now he's moved onto his own show, which is much better in my opinion. In fact, the only show I watch on CN that isn't part of [adult swim] is Regular Show. All of the other shows are just too stupid, Problem Solverz being a prime example.

If you ask me, CN won't return to its former glory with their shows like 2 Stupid Dogs, Dexter's Laboratory, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Ed Edd & Eddy, or Toonami (DBZ Uncut!). It pretty much died out like Nickelodeon.

EDIT: I remember when the CN Real started up and there was only two interesting shows. The first of which a game show, Brain Rush, and the second was a sports series from the channel, Versus. Both Brain Rush and Slamball are no longer on CN as far as I know, so little hope in their "Real" area.

If you ask me, CN won't return to its former glory with their shows like 2 Stupid Dogs, Dexter's Laboratory, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Ed Edd & Eddy, or Toonami (DBZ Uncut!). It pretty much died out like Nickelodeon.

As in, none of us will ever have a second childhood. No matter what CN is airing.

Also, I don't care watch y'all say, Gumball is all that in a bag of chips. Its up there with Regular Show and Adventure Time.

As in, none of us will ever have a second childhood. No matter what CN is airing.

Also, I don't care watch y'all say, Gumball is all that in a bag of chips. Its up there with Regular Show and Adventure Time.

I really like Gumball. I didn't want to watch it but a combination of losing the remote and having nothing else to do caused me to love the show. Regular Show is pretty awesome too, and as for Adventure Time, I prefer the Nickelodeon short it was based off of but it is still funny show.

Fun fact: Problem Solverz was supposed to be on [Adult Swim], but was retooled for CN after being rejected. I honestly couldn't stand that show since they felt the need to make every character have the most annoying voice in the world.

Fun fact: Problem Solverz was supposed to be on [Adult Swim], but was retooled for CN after being rejected. I honestly couldn't stand that show since they felt the need to make every character have the most annoying voice in the world.

THOU SHALT NOT SPEAK THY NAME OF THE FORSAKEN SHOW IN POLITE COMPANY!

I remember watching J.G. Quintel's early animations during the Nicktoons Film Festival, namely his award-winner, "The Naïve Man From Lolliland" and thought it was cool. 2 in the AM PM was funny, too, but obviously not in the same age orientation.

That's not really true, the artist of the show decided to finish the show just like he did with chowder and he does this thing that once he finishes he leaves the show on air for a five months and then asks Cartoon Network to get it off the show.

I like Adventure Time but I need my new episodes I can stand so much Finn without killing myself, same thing with Regular Show, Problem Solvers is interesting, not fun, just interesting. The Mad show has some funny segments out of like 10 shorts 3-4 are actually good.

That isn't true, either. The creator, 'Thurop Van Orman' has a deviantart. On there, he posted that Cartoon Network had not picked the show up for more episodes. He said he would love to continue the series, but probably won't happen. Now he's working on children's books, which I think is fantastic. He's a very talented man.

I don't know why you guys haven't mentioned Johnny Test.

Quality show.

PFFFFFFFFT HAHAHAHA I'm sorry, I couldn't keep a straight face while typing that.

Why I watch such an awful show I'll never understand. I think I just like torturing myself.

I don't know why you guys haven't mentioned Johnny Test.

Quality show.

PFFFFFFFFT HAHAHAHA I'm sorry, I couldn't keep a straight face while typing that.

Why I watch such an awful show I'll never understand. I think I just like torturing myself.

I feel the same exact way when I watch Family Guy.