• Announcements

• emil

Forum Update!   09/27/2016

Hi Everyone!   We've just updated our forum so you might notice some changes here and there. For the most part it should work the same as it always has with the exception of some new features and design changes. If you see any issues, just click the orange 'Support' button floating at the bottom of the page and let us know.    Thanks!  
    • emil

Pit People Steam Beta   09/27/2016

We’ve just started sending out Pit People Steam Beta Invites! If you haven’t signed up for the closed beta, you can still register by October 3rd. Beta Keys will be sent out on September 28th!
ThePieGuy

What game are you playing ATM?

1,137 posts in this topic

Lately, I've been playing the re-release of Perfect Dark for the Xbox 360 with Babbity. My PC mouse has broken. Until I get a new one, I'll mostly be playing console games.

Portal 2.

Portal 2 a billion times over.

Oh, also the inFamous 2 Beta. It's awesome.

Portal 2.

Portal 2 a billion times over.

Oh, also the inFamous 2 Beta. It's awesome.

Theirs a beta?

Lately Mortal Kombat 9. I beat the story mode yesterday (or well, two days ago since it's friday where I live), and today I made it to challenge tower level 250 something, maybe 257. And I already bought over 50% of stuff in the Krypt. Kratos is a really slow character in my opinion, I'm used to Scorpion, thanks to the demo. Before Mortal Kombat 9 I was playing Blsck Ops although I didn't intend to get it. It's a lot harder to go on a stabbing spree than it was in MW2. The connection I'm using has been poor in alot of the games. And those attacks dogs are annoying (and kind of suprise me), one time in the shooting range, I climbed a ladder to end in a pretty good spot, that was the only way you could get in. I wasn't on regular ground level and was hiding in the corner, but I wasn't aware an attack dog was outside waiting for me. So as soon as I move I die, even though the dog wasn't in the same exact place I was.

Just ran through the original Portal in about two hours; it's been a while. It posed a mild bit of extra difficulty to play it with a tablet instead of a mouse.

BF:BC2 been playing that since i bought it (don't have many games), but i will be playing GOW3 beta non stop when it comes out, and portal 2... some day

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.

hrrnnggg I get so nostalgic when I play that game I feel like puking. it's intense.

I'm playing the Just Cause 2 demo, because the Playsation Network is currently down. :(

Bouncing between DA:O and Killing Floor.

Though I did finally go back and play SSSE:HD a bit. Good times.

Non-stop Portal 2, Minecraft, and have decided to replay-through Chrono Trigger again, just for nostalgic purposes. :P

Sonic Unleashed now. It's got good graphics, and I'm wondering who would win in a fight: Werehog Sonic or Knuckles?

League of Legends, Tempest 2000, and Portal 2. Also, I'm going to finish my pacifist run of Deus Ex soon.

Wait, no, I lost my Deus Ex data. I'll wait until the summer on that one.

A whole bunch of indie games.

Noitu Love 2 ($10, but absolutely amazing. Konjak's work is great)

Hero Core (Free, and although it is simplistic in many ways, it is quite touching.)

Iji (Free, and I absolutely love it. I love how this game actually goes out and is realistic with its main enemies and their motives)

Bonesaw the Game (Free, and pumped with classic action and BOONNEESSAAWW.)

La Mulana (Free, hard and puzzling, but tons of fun when ever you beat the challenges it tosses at you)

Eternal Daughter (Free, and also another touching game. Has a very classic feeling to it.)

Spelunky (Rapid adventures that are new each time. Actually haven't been playing it, rather been making custom levels in it.

For all you indie fans, these are some games you should check out IMO.

On consoles:

Dokapon Kingdom (Super competitive multiplayer RPG game. The amount of ways you can be cruel to other players is just insane, and me and my friends love it)

Rayman 2 (The glory days)

Tibia.

Mostly do homework that need's to be turned in before summer.

:geek:

I just started Red Dead Redemption. Its pretty sweet.

Same here.

I just started Red Dead Redemption. Its pretty sweet.

Same here.

I've beaten both the original and zombie DLC. Should I get any of the other DLC?

Anyways, I've been getting bored of Portal 2, I'm waiting for the next Minecraf tupdate before I play any more, and I just finished my replay of Chrono Trigger *cough*ninth time*cough*. I'm thinking of replaying Chrono Cross, since I've only beaten it once, and it is an AMAZING game, but if you guys could recommend any Red Dead DLC, I think I'll get hooked on that. Oh, almost forgot, I just picked up L.A. Noire. Does anyone else here have it? I' haven't played it yet, but I have high expectations, considering it's a RockStar game after all.

Right now I’m playing GTA vice city and COD modern warfare 2. I love to play these games.