• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

FALL SALE! 25% OFF select merch   10/16/2017

Time to stock up on all of our autumn appropriate threads and accessories!

From now thru October 22, 2017 (11:59PM PST), we’ve got sweatshirts and warm plush hats on sale at 25% OFF in our online store! There are also a few other rad items like the Behemoth scarf, skate decks, and the Hatty tissue box cover on sale.

See the full list of Fall items here: FALL SALE
ThePieGuy

What game are you playing ATM?

I’m playing Return to Castle Wolfenstein on Xbox. That’s an interesting game.

While Return to Castle Wolfenstein was fun, we're going to have to ask you to take the advertisements out of your signature. That's encroaching on our space, and is against forum rules.

However, if you're not just an advertising cahooter, you're welcome to stay. Of course, if you don't want to follow the rules, there's always... other options.

---

On a different note, I've been playing Terraria lately. Not bad at all. Really fun, to be honest. Also got a few games early for my birthday. I'll be playing those when school's done with.

Still playing Wanderlust: Rebirth and have been for the past weeks... lets just say I have not yet crafted everything I need!

I just finished playing L.A. Noire, and I think it may be my favorite game ever.

I saw that game, and I thought you'd enjoy it. Glad to see you did.

---

I did a quick run through of Half-Life: Blue Shift as a stream. I've been playing Terraria on a private server. It's real good fun, as long as you keep thinking of new things to do and work collectively on those goals.

I played the Duke Nukem Forever demo. It was short. I mean, REALLY short. I can't even tell what the game's going to be like yet.

Right now, I'm playing Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time HD. I'm about to enter what I think is the final tower, but I keep dying because of no Dagger of Time, and foolish mistakes.

I just installed the Nehrim Oblivion mod.

I must say, from the intro alone I'm quite impressed with what the dev's have managed to do.

If you have a copy of oblivion, it's definitely worth checking out.

Also, Lots of DOW Last Stand.

Teleporting around as the Mekboy Blowing stuff up, maximum Shenanigans.

Oh, And Dino D-Day. So I can Shoot Dinosaurs With Thompsons, BARs, and Garands.

Pretty much anything I can get my hands on to tide me over until Skyrim/Space Marine/Dead Island/DX3/SS3:BFE come out.

Probably Opt for SS3, and Spehhss Mahreen First.

If only because the others are primarily Solo experiences.

Cthulhu Saves the World, for 3$, this is sssssoooooooo worth it. Tons of fun, and the writing is top notch.

Castle Crashers. Trying to unlock the Beekeeper :)

:) i just recently unlocked beekeeper he is fun, but ahh mostly black ops online, and CC of course, fat princess, an angry birds mini on PSN, but its all just to keep me busy for my two upcoming games, BBT, and Skyrim :|, they both better come out quickly im running out of characters to beat castle crashers with lol :!::!::!:

I'm just starting yet another play through of Terranigma, my personal favorite of the Gaia series. I just revived the plants, and I'm in that cave in Colorado. I'd say most of the time spent on my play through so far has been just sitting on the world map listening to the music. i just can't get enough of the world map themes... I'm also gonna replay Super Metroid, and finish my replay of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, although seeing Chris mention Devil May Cry makes me want to replay Devil May Cry 2 again... I've been meaning to replay it since seeing Dante in Marvel vs Capcom 3. Also, I've been playing Chrono Cross lately. I forgot how great it was. For any of you who haven't played the game before, you're missing out. I'm actually liking it a lot more than I remember. I mean, you can't beat Chrono Trigger, but Chrono Cross is still one of my favorite games of all time.

I used to play alot of terraria but it actually wasnt my steam account lol, so i cant nowadays, but i will buy it...eventually, because its really good :!:

I used to play alot of terraria but it actually wasnt my steam account lol, so i cant nowadays, but i will buy it...eventually, because its really good :!:
I bought Terraria recently on offer in a Steam sale. Best £3 I've ever spent :D

While I wait on BBT, I've been playing some Diablo 2, Battlefield 1943, and Fallout New Vegas. I Recently quit WoW after like 3 years of playing :geek: , so I'm sort of just playing random games until I find something to dedicate some time too (like BBT!)

While I wait on BBT, I've been playing some Diablo 2, Battlefield 1943, and Fallout New Vegas

I used to play alot of new vegas also, until files got deleted lol :x, also when i had the xbox i used to play the fable titles... well two and three, at least :P, those were my favorite games for xbox, along with plants vs zombies lol :!:

I used to play alot of new vegas also, until files got deleted lol :x, also when i had the xbox i used to play the fable titles... well two and three, at least :P, those were my favorite games for xbox, along with plants vs zombies lol :!:

Yea I've had alot of problems with deleted or corrupted saves with fallout games over the years! :( Fables games are sweet but I found that 2 and 3 had really short stories and a small amount of replay value which sucked, hopefully the next one will have so decent replay value. And I play a bit of Plants vs Zombies too! Its great when your literally too lazy to get up and throw a disk in (or can't decide what to play) you just play a few levels to pass some time.

I just lost most of my RPG's like,dragon age origins and, awakening, and oblivion :!: Soo.. im basically screwed till skyrim comes out. Ill probably just play fallout, and brink is ok, but that also got deleted :P... i love bethesda lol, and of course the behemoth, but im less clear of when BBT is coming out :D

A friend of mine let me borrow this DS game called Radiant Historia, and wow, I"ll say it's easily one of the best games of this console generation, and probably my favorite RPG this generation. For those of you who have a DS, I highly recommend this game.

A friend of mine let me borrow this DS game called Radiant Historia, and wow, I"ll say it's easily one of the best games of this console generation, and probably my favorite RPG this generation. For those of you who have a DS, I highly recommend this game.

I've wanted to get it ever since I heard the soundtrack.

Do you know how long it is?

I've wanted to get it ever since I heard the soundtrack.

Do you know how long it is?

It's very long for a DS game. IT took me about 60 hours to beat it. And the soundtrack was a selling point for me to. :P The fantastic thing about the game is that the soundtrack comes included with the game if you buy a new copy. I ordered one online just, to own my own copy of the game, and for the soundtrack. It's a very obscure game though. I checked three stores, to see if they had a copy, and none of them did, so I just settled to ordering off of Amazon. It's a shame, because it's a really underrated game. I would be surprised if you took 50 people and even one of them had even heard of it. It's strange because Atlus is a fairly well-known developer, and it's really a shame for, what's my opinion, one of their greatest games, to be overlooked so easily. Radiant Historia is a must for any RPG fan if you ask me.

A friend of a friend introduced me to Little Fighter 2. It doesn't look like much on first sight, but surprisingly, its quite fun

Playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution. It has surpassed my standards. I have only put about 16 hours in it, so I don't really know what to compare it to the original wit-

Wait, 16 hours? And I STILL don't know how it stack it up against the first? Yes, this game has so much inside, it is a completely separate world from the one you are in right now. Deus Ex is probably my favorite game of all time, and Human Revolution is certainly made in its image.

I've also been playing Team Fortress 2 more than usual lately, mostly because I've been asked. I really like The Original. I've also been playing Quake lately, or at least the shareware version. I really should get it.

Radiant Historia does look good, but I'd say for any rpg-ist, Dragon quest...theres been a huge wait between me and playing them, but its a good series, very sad too :(:P good story, and just... a crazy game, i love the series, i only have three of the games but they're good