ThePieGuy

What game are you playing ATM?

The Binding of Isaac is very fun, if disturbing.

Unfortunately it uses flash cookies for saves and it deleted mine...

This is the same reason I never beat Machinarium, a Game I love dearly.

Fortunately, since it's a rougelike no harm was done.

Though it did relock Cain for me.

Zugama    29

Wizorb is epicly awesome. It has a whole lot of polish, with the great graphics of Paul Robertson, sweet music, and fun concept. For only 3 dollars, it is quite the steal.

This is a little sad to admit, but I just beat Ocarina of Time for the first time ever last night. I could never get past the Desert Temple, in the part where you control Young Link again, and it's been bothering me all this time, so finally, 13 years later, I finally get around to beating it. It was weird holding the Nintendo 64 controller in my hands again. Being so used to controllers like the Dualshock variants and the GameCube controller these days, that weird three-handled mess is just hard to get used to again. Why did Nintendo choose to go from the simplicity of the SNES controller, to that complicated Nintendo 64 controller? That's not to say I don't like it, it's just so weird, big, and unnecessarily complicated compared to the fairly simple Daulshock and Sega Saturn controllers of the same generation.

Grief syndrome. Very fun sidescrolling beat-em-up for the PC. Currently playing as a cowgirl with an unlimited supply of shotguns hat appear out of nowhere. That should should be enough to convince you to play.

I just started replaying Portal 1 for like the 20th time now. It's such a short and simple game, but I can't get enough of it. I still prefer Portal 1 over Portal 2, but they're both fantastic games. Also, Still Alive FTW.

Fire Emblem Sacred Stones. Replayed it, still the greatest game of all time. 300 hours logged.

I love Fire Emblem. The older games in the series are probably the hardest games I've ever played, that and the remake of Final Fantasy IV on the DS.

xDarkAnsem    1
Fire Emblem Sacred Stones. Replayed it, still the greatest game of all time. 300 hours logged.

I love Fire Emblem. The older games in the series are probably the hardest games I've ever played, that and the remake of Final Fantasy IV on the DS.

Darn, I really wish I could find that game. That one was really good too, probably beat Zeromus three times or so.

akmk5252    0

Ive been playing BATMAN: Arkham City. (Must...Get....100%... ;) )

I really suggest getting it,tons of gameplay, awesome environments, fantastic graphics. Also, ive been playing alot of Gears of War 3.

Bloob    581

I've been playing through the Ace Attorney series.

I finished Trials and Tribulations last week, and I've started playing AAI: Miles Edgeworth.

I've been playing through the Ace Attorney series.

I finished Trials and Tribulations last week, and I've started playing AAI: Miles Edgeworth.

OBJECTION!

I love the Ace Attorney games. I'm personally really excited for the Professor Layton and Ace Attorney crossover for the 3DS.

Anyways, I've been playing Terranigma a lot lately. Have I ever mentioned that it has the best soundtrack to a game ever? I mean, just listen to these four songs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UThAQKYwnkc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy_CZu0wmeA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=774VbcSFodU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76RS1M_Y ... re=related

Ah, I just can't help it. I'm replaying Chrono Trigger, my favorite game ever, for the eleventh time now. As many times as a play it, I can never seem to get sick of it.

Da Milk Man    143

System Shock 2; I finally got it running again, so I'm giving in a psionics-only playthrough on Impossible difficulty. I never have before, and it's proving to be quite a challenge, but a really, really fun challenge.

System Shock 2; I finally got it running again, so I'm giving in a psionics-only playthrough on Impossible difficulty. I never have before, and it's proving to be quite a challenge, but a really, really fun challenge.

Oh god I love the game. Easily one of the best, if not the best FPS game I've ever played. As much as I love Bioshock, the spiritual successor to the System Shock series, it doesn't come close to System Shock 1 and 2. If only I still had my copy of it...