ThePieGuy

What game are you playing ATM?

1,157 posts in this topic

The first Darksiders game is free on XB1 for Gold members, I downloaded it and started it tonight. I mostly got tired pretty early on and had one of my roommates play while I watched (my favorite way to play video games these days tbh). But I was pleasantly surprised and my roommate had played it on PC years ago and said it was better than he remembered. We played for about 4-5 hours. Fun little game.

Ryse and Evolve are both also free this month. Two other games I remember thinking I'd like to play eventually. Pretty good month.

I also just RedBoxed and beat Final Fantasy XV last weekend. Boy that game would have been so great if they finished it.

the games with gold this month is pretty damn good. Been playing Strider and Heavy Weapon a lot recently.

Mass Effect Andromeda. I don't think I've ever played a game so unpolished

I'm still playing through Breath of the Wild on the Switch. Everything that needs to be said about that game has already been said, although I don't see enough praise for the environment design in it. I was totally blown away when I realized you can see just about every main objective in the game from the first tower you get to. I'm enjoying every minute I have with the game and I'm glad it's taking me so long to finish it.

14 hours ago, Chris said:

Yikes dude, I feel bad for ya

On 4/13/2017 at 6:11 PM, Bloob said:

Persona 5 y'all

I've been watching my roommate play it, I absolutely love the visual style and the gameplay looks really fun too. It might be the game that pushes me to buy a PS4.

21 hours ago, GoldenGhost said:

Yikes dude, I feel bad for ya

tbh if I weren't already a fan of the series I don't think I'd be playing it right now. I miss the linear, well designed encounters and tactical depth of the previous games, but running and gunning in the multiplayer horde mode is more engaging this time. Andromeda does have a lot of good content, but to get to that you have to put up with a lot of glitches.

On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 4:55 AM, Chris said:

Sonic Boom Rise of Lyric. That game is a bugfest, and not a fun one either. :(