• Announcements

• megan

Arena Features + Prisoner Unlock for 12/2/2016   12/02/2016

Get Ms. Pump in BattleBlock Theater when you head into an online area of the game. She'll appear in your Star category in the Player Setup menu.    While you're in the game, check out the re-featured playlists in Arena Feature!    oh baby by Rested Hero SquaredCircelFun by Ten_Tacles   Happy Furbottom's Fridays!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ArcaniteChill

Satisfying karma biscuit

13 posts in this topic

he's referring to this post: http://devblog.thebehemoth.com/2011/06/ ... ckle-move/

You now have an option to kick that grenade right back at your attacker (amongst other projectiles). Of course, your attacker also has the option of doing the same and sending you both into the deadly metagame of hot-potato until someone turns into confetti. That’s if they managed to foresee your plan to utilize your slide tackle – a lot of the time it just ends in a nice satisfying karma biscuit.

TLDR version: you can kick projectiles back at your enemies

he's referring to this post: http://devblog.thebehemoth.com/2011/06/ ... ckle-move/

You now have an option to kick that grenade right back at your attacker (amongst other projectiles). Of course, your attacker also has the option of doing the same and sending you both into the deadly metagame of hot-potato until someone turns into confetti. That’s if they managed to foresee your plan to utilize your slide tackle – a lot of the time it just ends in a nice satisfying karma biscuit.

TLDR version: you can kick projectiles back at your enemies

Ohhhhh now I see it, I was looking on the BattleBlock Theater site. Couldn't find it anywere :P

I enjoy the taste of karma. I'm sure I'm going to have lots of fun baking me up some biscuits. :evil: