• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

Pit People's Final Touches   11/21/2017

It has been nearly a year since we launched Pit People on early access. This journey has been an incredible experience! We’ve built a better game thanks to all your feedback. So here’s a spicy little situation: We’ve decided that our next big drop will be the FULL version of the game! Yes, it shall be complete! You’ll be able to play through the story and find out what happens for everyone.  
        As we write this, we’re working on the last of the cinematics for the story campaign! This is the final push towards completing the game, alongside additional story quests and a new world map with bonus missions.
        Since there’s so much involved with these last steps (VO, animation, level creation, music licensing, QA testing, etc), we’re not exactly sure when everything will line up for a full release date, but we’re shooting to release within the first few months of 2018.
        Thank you again to all of the people who’ve been playing Pit People during early access and to everyone who has been sending us feedback. It has truly been invaluable and we can’t wait to share the conclusion of Pit People with you all!
Green_Knight-Havoc

Best Character+Weapon+Animal orb?

Well, im just askin this because i see alot of level 99s on ps3(maybe xbox) that use the Golden Skull mace and they say that is the best weapon, But others say its the NG Gold Sword, and another group prefers the Evil sword.

I think the NG gold sword could HAVE been better on ps3 if they didnt put -3 agility, but its still good.

And what about the animal orbs..? Half says chicken, but i say Hawkster :P lol what is youres?

And the hardest one, The knight... I dont really know which one is the best, bt in my opinion, its gotta be the Industrialist(even though i dont use it) but others prefer the red knight, which i ca understerstand due to his magic.

So whats youre Prefered Knight+Animal orb+Weapon?

I would say that the wooden club is the best weapon +5 strength +5 defense -5 agility and for the animal orb I'd say it differs per person, pick one that fits best with your strategy for character I'd also say industrialist but if you're way better with a different character pick that one. hope this helps ya :D

my fav is blue knight (cause I'm good with it) with the wooden club and the chicken for stats

• Upvote 1

This is imo...but id have to say Giraffey, i know kinda noob but hes good :P,Blue knight, and kings sceptor or the insane store golden sword, i dont know if thats the NG golden sword lol

The OP was talking about level 99 characters, whom Giraffey is useless for, which is why I mentioned Hawkster. I use Giraffey on all of my characters until 99, though - I definitely consider him more useful during that duration.

Stepping out of the shadows with hammer in hand and froglet at his side...behold him in all his purple awesomeness...the Blacksmith!

Im likeing my beekeeper right now, with mr.Buddy, and the lance. His splash may not bee as effective as say red knight, but he looks amazing!(to me)

I'm currently doing a run of Insane right now with Blue Knight.  I'm keeping it easy by juggling my opponents, and I feel that the best combo for ol' Bluey is the Wooden Club(as the Koen intelligently posted above) with either the the Hawk or the Ram.  The Hawk to keep me alive without using all my potions, and the Ram to knock enemies back when they are overwhelming me(such as the first troll boss on the forest level.)  If you aren't badsauce like me, then you should use stat boosting orbs to cover your primary fighting stat. If you are not playing insane then there is no reason not to have Giraffe though. 

I have to choose the purple knight because his hammers are pretty powerfull (magic hammers) and his starting weapon isnt bad aswell and i use the giraffy intill level 99 and my weapon is the demon sword or club250px-Club.jpg250px-Demonsword2.jpg

The Fencer's the most powerful with Industrialist close behind but I love to use the Ninja Pirate.

I use the Snakey Mace since adds to practically everything. The best thing is +5 magic without taking away strength and the agility's pretty nice, won't make much of a difference but It'll help. The -2 defense is so small that it doesn't even matter.

I use Girrafey till either level 99 or I start Insane Mode then I use Hawkster for Insane Mode an The Ugly Monster (I can't remember it's name) for online.

Edited by EgererYew2251

I would pick the red knight because his magic is more comfortable to use though the blue knight is also not so bad

but my favorite pet would be instal ball. And on swords I'd pick the one with the dragon head even though I don't know what

its called.

''