• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
Sign in to follow this  
TilVl

Castle Crashers for 3DS

Yeah, but I don't really think Newgrounds/The Behemoth would be willing to give a game to Nintendo. Maybe. Probably not.

If anything it should be made for either the Android (with Gameboid like control scheme), Xperia Play or the Vita. The behemoth would make much more money on a "smartphone market" than a gaming one simply because people will shell out money for great games that can be played on the device they carry around the most.

A properly ported, high-res, online capable, control working Castle Crashers would be an amazing product.

Yeah, but I don't really think Newgrounds/The Behemoth would be willing to give a game to Nintendo. Maybe. Probably not.

That's not necessarily true. Nintendo and Sony got Alien Hominid first, after all. Not to mention Nintendo got Alien Hominid GBA.

Personally, I think the lack of Wii ports is because of all the 3rd-party trouble it causes. The lack of handheld Behemoth games could just be because they don't want to make a handheld yet. :/

Personally, I think the lack of Wii ports is because of all the 3rd-party trouble it causes.

And that there isn't enough buttons for the controls.

i remember Kelly stating "3DS games are expensive to make."

What about a 2D DS?

Yep, no reason to convert CC to 3 dimensions as far as I can see. I think it would lose some of its charm if it was.

Honestly I wouldn't care if it was 3d or 2d just if we had a castle crashers on DS. Would be freaking amazing.

they should consider it, Nintendo does have the E-Shop Channel. If they made a cartridge be even better, I Pay $50 for it.

Honestly I wouldn't care if it was 3d or 2d just if we had a castle crashers on DS. Would be freaking amazing.

they should consider it, Nintendo does have the E-Shop Channel. If they made a cartridge be even better, I Pay $50 for it.

Its not going to happen anytime soon (and in all honesty will probably never happen). They're already overloading themselves with the work they're doing now.

This is a great idea! I'd love to see CC on the vita especially since the closest game to it (Warriors Lair) hasnt been seen since E3 two years ago! It would be incredible to play CC on Vita even if it is just a port. This would not only help sell Vitas but would be a great reminder that not every game company has abandoned the vita its first year in!

This is a great idea! I'd love to see CC on the vita especially since the closest game to it (Warriors Lair) hasnt been seen since E3 two years ago! It would be incredible to play CC on Vita even if it is just a port. This would not only help sell Vitas but would be a great reminder that not every game company has abandoned the vita its first year in!

3DS and Android versions of Castle Crashers all the way!

Actually Gamefemale, there is a 3DS game that is similar to Castle Crashers.

What's the name of it?

What's the name of it?

i think the game they are talkin about is code of princess it is a beat um up game but i think it is nothing like castle crashers it is made by the ppl that made guardian heros which is a great game. there is 50 plus unlockable characters but only 4 can be played in story mode. the other characters can be played in co op or arcade mode. the one thing i couldnt get past on this game was how bad the frame rate was and i tryd to play it online to see if it got worse and couldnt find a lobby with anyone playing..........if u really want to play this game buy it used from gamestop and if u feel the same way i did return if within the 7 days to get ur cash back

What's the name of it?

i think the game they are talkin about is code of princess it is a beat um up game but i think it is nothing like castle crashers it is made by the ppl that made guardian heros which is a great game. there is 50 plus unlockable characters but only 4 can be played in story mode. the other characters can be played in co op or arcade mode. the one thing i couldnt get past on this game was how bad the frame rate was and i tryd to play it online to see if it got worse and couldnt find a lobby with anyone playing..........if u really want to play this game buy it used from gamestop and if u feel the same way i did return if within the 7 days to get ur cash back

That was the game and if you can get past the framerate then i cant help you. I love the game. And since im pretty sure it sold  worse than Psychonauts it will probably be a rare game to have.