• Announcements

• megan

New Registrations can now post threads with mod approval   02/08/2017

Just updated the permission settings so New Registrations can post threads in all forums that Members can -- but the first 3 posts/threads will still need to be approved by a Moderator before being upgraded to Member status. Member status = ability to post without going through Approval Queue, ability to change profile and edit signatures, ability to us the Private Messaging system.    As a reminder, this Approval Queue is put into place to prevent spammers from coming in and dropping harmful or offensive messages & links all over the place.    Please note that the moderators will do their best to approve as quickly as possible, but it may take a day or two during busy times. Multiple posts with the same information will be deleted and will not count towards the 3 posts, so please be patient and we'll get to your posts ASAP. Thanks!   Also, as a new member of our community, please feel free to introduce yourself to everyone in this thread:  Welcome to the Behemoth Forums! <3 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
True213

What's The Farthest You Have Gotten?

30 posts in this topic

Mine is.... Dont have one yet. :lol:

(for Super Soviet Missile btw )

Edited by True213

it'll depend on the version. they are tuned differently between platforms.

the iphone/ipad version also has pick-ups that add to distance.

i think i maxxed out at 21,000 on the iphone. but i shall return for more

My high score on the iPhone version is 8,760km. It was a pretty short lunch that day, so I'll see how far I can get another time.

As an added bonus, I let the game run on my lap while I wrote this post. The score on that was 1,408km.

i think i maxxed out at 21,000 on the iphone. but i shall return for more

:shock:

:? Ok I know you made the game Dan but still I must tell you...You're freaking awesome at SSMM. Me and my friends have barely made it past 9,000 on our iTouches. We're huge fans of SSMM and just Behemoth in general.

P.S. Those birds are ridiculous. That's what made me loose.

wow i haven't played for a while, but i just chekced and i've gotten 16,877... I feel powerful.

also wasn't there some post on the dev blog about something about if you get over something km on ssmm? If anyone can decipher all the somthings, plz tell meh.

:? Ok I know you made the game Dan but still I must tell you...You're freaking awesome at SSMM. Me and my friends have barely made it past 9,000 on our iTouches. We're huge fans of SSMM and just Behemoth in general.

P.S. Those birds are ridiculous. That's what made me loose.

So... it's not over 9000?

i actually think the birds get easier as they get faster. I've now gotten 26,388 km! i got it when i didn't have internet connection, so it doesn't seem to go onto game center though.:'( I'd be 30th place on game center if it did go in though.:D

Back when I was good at the game, I remember get 10 thousand and something. Too bad I can't remember.

13203km

It is really fun and addicting, so many memorizes...

Even without the "PWNED!"?

Ahhh, I still play this game on My XBLA AlienHominid version, still trying to beat the game Alien Hominid, you put alot of work on it Dan.

Anyway, if I remember correctly, my highest score was 12,546

Took me 10 tries!

Keep making games Behemoth!

Not far enough for the achievement

Well that doesnt help in self esteem, you meanie. :P

Not far enough for the achievement

Well that doesnt help in self esteem, you meanie. :P

If it helps, I just got the achievement like a day after I posted on here. I realized that I wanted to play it, and did until I got it lol :P

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0