GoldenGhost    2,058

Alright well we've got 6 real nominations for our Chris-mas theme so far:

Koala Bears
JOHN CENA
Undertale
Fallout-related stuff
[insert basketball team here]
MS Paint self-portraits which cannot exceed more than 10 minutes of effort

I'm gonna start the voting on Sunday regardless of how many nominations we have. We've still got three slots open though so at this point I'll let people nominate a second one if they want.

• Upvote 3

GoldenGhost    2,058

Alright here's our 7 Chris-mas theme nominations:

Koala Bears
JOHN CENA
Undertale
Fallout-related stuff
[insert basketball team here]
MS Paint self-portraits which cannot exceed more than 10 minutes of effort
Smash Bros anything

The first round will narrow the nominations down to 3. You can vote for 3 nominations you want to see in round two by sending me a PM. Voting will end on Wednesday at midnight PST! Get voting!

GoldenGhost    2,058

I know I said voting would end on Wednesday but I forgot to start the next round cuz im a lazy bum

The final three nominations for our Chris-mas theme (I swear it gets more clever every time I post it) are:

JOHN CENA

MS Paint portraits of <10 minutes

Fallout-related stuff

You only get to vote for one this time! Voting will end on Saturday! Get to it!

• Upvote 1

Because Grant is taking too long *Kappa*, I decided to work on the following. I'll post the finished picture in a few minutes but for now...

OljJwlA.jpg

I'm so sorry

Edit: Finished Product (maybe not finished in a specific area, but I felt like I was done with this one.)

5vz5hRc.jpg

Edited by I can't play Mother 3
  • Upvote 1

GoldenGhost    2,058

Well I got only 3 votes so I guess the winner is Fallout-related stuff! I really like the idea of MS Paint drawings though so I'll encourage you to do your avatar in that style, but it's also important to give your avatar a Christmas flair! Get to it!

Edit: Here's what I came up with

tQgEI1j.png

I actually spent 11 minutes on it though because i forgot to add the santa hat  :oops:

• Upvote 1

Well I got only 3 votes (none of which were ICPM3) so I guess the winner is Fallout-related stuff! I really like the idea of MS Paint drawings though so I'll encourage you to do your avatar in that style, but it's also important to give your avatar a Christmas flair! Get to it!

tQgEI1j.png

I actually spent 11 minutes on it though because i forgot to add the santa hat  :oops:

Being honest, the poll was gone when I checked the thread so I had no time to vote. It was either that the poll closed after a certain time, or it just was glitched for me. Anyways, good job on that avatar, it looks really cool!

Edit: oh whoops nevermind didn't read that the way to vote was a PM, my b.

Edited by I can't play Mother 3

GoldenGhost    2,058

Well I got only 3 votes (none of which were ICPM3) so I guess the winner is Fallout-related stuff! I really like the idea of MS Paint drawings though so I'll encourage you to do your avatar in that style, but it's also important to give your avatar a Christmas flair! Get to it!

tQgEI1j.png

Being honest, the poll was gone when I checked the thread so I had no time to vote. It was either that the poll closed after a certain time, or it just was glitched for me. Anyways, good job on that avatar, it looks really cool!

Edit: oh whoops nevermind didn't read that the way to vote was a PM, my b.

It's no problem, I was joking around by saying that (but I edited it out cuz I didn't wanna sound rude)

And thanks for the compliment, I had a nice chuckle at the interesting blend of elements in your picture

Hazard    394

I feel like 6 months is too long to go between themes. My nomination is anything Kevin Durant themed

Mangle    399

I nominate Pokemon in honor of the recently released Pokemon Go and Sun and Moon in November.

SushiGummy    394

Alright, that'll be enough nominations.

Anything that does with "the current picture".

(DR3 aired recently.)

I don't know what that is, can you give me a name? Is it Danganronpa 3?

(Better not be spoilers)

Alright, that'll be enough nominations.

Anything that does with "the current picture".

(DR3 aired recently.)

I don't know what that is, can you give me a name? Is it Danganronpa 3?

(Better not be spoilers)

It is Danganronpa 3. This picture is justed a 250 x 250 screenshot that I took on the 1st episode about 1 minute into it.

SushiGummy    394

It is Danganronpa 3. This picture is justed a 250 x 250 screenshot that I took on the 1st episode about 1 minute into it.

Gotcha gotcha.

First vote's up folks.

Dexide    361

I'm gonna go ahead and double post since my last post in this thread was almost three months ago, and say that we should all change our avatars to circular things in celebration of the new format.

Feel free to ban me for this, mods.

• Upvote 1

yugo657    450
2 hours ago, Dexide said:

I'm gonna go ahead and double post since my last post in this thread was almost three months ago, and say that we should all change our avatars to circular things in celebration of the new format.

reported for doublepost /s

Morg    1,515
16 hours ago, Dexide said:

Way ahead of you Dexide-san

• Upvote 1