• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

FALL SALE! 25% OFF select merch   10/16/2017

Time to stock up on all of our autumn appropriate threads and accessories!

From now thru October 22, 2017 (11:59PM PST), we’ve got sweatshirts and warm plush hats on sale at 25% OFF in our online store! There are also a few other rad items like the Behemoth scarf, skate decks, and the Hatty tissue box cover on sale.

See the full list of Fall items here: FALL SALE
Roy-G-Biv

FIRST VOTE GO GO GO  

13 members have voted

1. 1. GO

• Danganronpa
    • Groose's pompadour
    • Pokemon
  2. 2. GO

• Historically significant spacecrafts
    • 80s arcade characters
    • Power Rangers
  3. 3. GO

• Kevin Durant
    • Fred Durst
    • Dogs with hats

*Sniffle Sniffle*

I don't have any good picture editors. Can someone just edit mine? I would love to join in with these lulz. :)

post-11510-133334959445_thumb.jpg

I also made one for DarkAnsem earlier, but now he already has one.

post-11510-133334959446_thumb.jpg

There. Gave my fish hair too.

By the way, we should be adding our current avatars to our posts. That way, when our descendants look back at this thread, they'll be able to actually see the avatars we used at the time.

Fine then.

file.php?avatar=785_1318789637.png

[attachment=1]13654.png[/attachment]
[attachment=1]spencer-locke-popover.jpg[/attachment]

Epic, thanks to you two for helping! I will pick one of these at random. :)

EDIT: I've picked koen1210's pic at random, with a jar of 10 "ThePieGuy" pieces of paper and 10 "koen1210" pieces. Thank you both again!

I'm still really jealous of Christine's though, lol. ;)

Good stuff, people. :)

Here is mine.

Brought out an old avatar The Mad Fiddler (iirc) made for me.

Excuse me, sir, you've got a dead ferret on your head.

Excuse me, sir, but your fish has the hair of Spencer Locke.

Here is mine.

Brought out an old avatar The Mad Fiddler (iirc) made for me.

Excuse me, sir, you've got a dead ferret on your head.

Excuse me, sir, you've got a fish stalking you.

Aand, it was one of the first pictures when I googled "spencer locke hair" though looking at it now I'm not 100% sure if it's her ._.

The ideas that were posted in the first page of the thread are all great and all.

Except I'm going to have to ask you to cut down your ideas to your 2 strongest ideas.

Re-submit your ideas!

Also post pictures as examples unless it's self explanatory. We need to see how to do that avatar.

First 3 posters will get in! (not including mine of course.)

Then we'll vote!

My ideas

Moe Anime Day.

Gendo Ikari day.

kefed.jpg

coolfederline.jpg

gendo_house.jpg?1318992465

Copy-paste this over images.

Glasses over eyes, hands over mouth.

http://i713.photobucket.com/albums/ww13 ... lasses.png

PS: The poll sucks so I have to use an external website for polling.

:(

Emil why haven't you fixed this?

I think an anime theme would be too broad. Maybe limited to a certain show or certain type of character? Like anime villains or old men from animes? Just my opinion.

I say Batman villains or Robots from TV cartoons.

By the way, the polls are broken for me, so in case you're wondering, my vote was yes.

I think an anime theme would be too broad. Maybe limited to a certain show or certain type of character? Like anime villains or old men from animes? Just my opinion.

I say Batman villains or Robots from TV cartoons.

By the way, the polls are broken for me, so in case you're wondering, my vote was yes.

There, I changed it to Moe Anime.

Which is essentially the cutesy stuff.

2498409144_2f8164eba2.jpg

16523251.jpg

BTW only one more post until voting begins!

BTW only one more post until voting begins!

How about we have a Dan Paladan week? We could all use avatars of Dan, and edit them accordingly. Then he would know that we love him and he would be creeped out.

I thought you said the next three posts? :?

oh god i'm so confused

Say, I got an idea. How about we have it so that every user is free to submit up to 3 ideas at a time? We'll stick all the ideas from everybody into one huge imaginary pot (or hat, if you prefer), then we'll randomly pick 3-6 out of this pot every week and vote on those? We could have it so that the losing ideas just get thrown back into the pot, and whichever idea wins, the original creator of said idea gets to throw a new idea into the pot in its place. Of course (assuming we have enough users coming up with these ideas), every idea that gets voted on must be from a different person. We can't just have a vote of three ideas that one single person came up with. Maybe also have it so that you need at least 50 posts to throw in ideas, and that if you're inactive for enough time, your ideas get thrown out? Just so that we don't get bombarded by ideas some dudes make while visiting the forum.

Just an idea. It's the middle of the night for me right now, so forgive me if I sound like a drunken crazy-stew.

Whelp looks like Dan is winning yet again.

Keep in mind, ideas that win will never be used again, unless we have a special theme thread version which pits all the winners against each other.

Whelp looks like Dan is winning yet again.

Keep in mind, ideas that win will never be used again, unless we have a special theme thread version which pits all the winners against each other.

Or if it becomes a forum-wide holiday.

To be honest, we should re-wear Dan P avatars every time his birthday comes around.

Moe Anime Day.

Gendo Ikari day.

What the hell does this mean.

Oh I posted examples of those two in earlier posts.

I'd probably quote them but I'm feeling a bit sleepy atm.

Looks like Dan won, so what do I do? Just make my avatar Dan? Also will old suggestions be reused in the next vote?

Sososo, you all are going to see the first post for details on how to be...

DAN PALADIN.

I think that we should space out our avatar theme weeks. If we do them all one after the other, than Avatar theme week will lose their magic very fast. I think Dan Palidan week should be November 21-27.

EDIT: The 11th is Good too.

I think that we should space out our avatar theme weeks. If we do them all one after the other, than Avatar theme week will lose their magic very fast.

I agree with you here. Voting and preparation time between each week, as well as a break from the deliciousness of Avatar Theme Weeks should help people be more excited about it. Perhaps a week on, and a week off would be fine.

Please, do discuss your thoughts.