• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

Pit People's Final Touches   11/21/2017

It has been nearly a year since we launched Pit People on early access. This journey has been an incredible experience! We’ve built a better game thanks to all your feedback. So here’s a spicy little situation: We’ve decided that our next big drop will be the FULL version of the game! Yes, it shall be complete! You’ll be able to play through the story and find out what happens for everyone.  
        As we write this, we’re working on the last of the cinematics for the story campaign! This is the final push towards completing the game, alongside additional story quests and a new world map with bonus missions.
        Since there’s so much involved with these last steps (VO, animation, level creation, music licensing, QA testing, etc), we’re not exactly sure when everything will line up for a full release date, but we’re shooting to release within the first few months of 2018.
        Thank you again to all of the people who’ve been playing Pit People during early access and to everyone who has been sending us feedback. It has truly been invaluable and we can’t wait to share the conclusion of Pit People with you all!
Roy-G-Biv

FIRST VOTE GO GO GO  

13 members have voted

1. 1. GO

• Danganronpa
    • Groose's pompadour
    • Pokemon
  2. 2. GO

• Historically significant spacecrafts
    • 80s arcade characters
    • Power Rangers
  3. 3. GO

• Kevin Durant
    • Fred Durst
    • Dogs with hats

Looking back on the old poll, it appears for some reason it could let me vote again. Perhaps that means there probably could have been some foul play, as just like you guys said there are not that many people view this thread.

Oh wow really?

I suppose that's a bit faulty then.

I'll see if there's an option to stop this the next time around.

Speaking of which, results as of 12/7/2011:

Cats: 2

Anime/Manga: 1

And those were all the votes I got so far.

I don't see why you all aren't voting.

This system is defective.

I really don't see how.

It's the most effective system that we have access to.

You know, looking at the season, I am quite surprised that nobody suggested something for the holidays this time around.

You know, looking at the season, I am quite surprised that nobody suggested something for the holidays this time around.

Sushi suggested something, but no one liked it.

I think I'll retire my Dan avatar for now. It's been going a full month, and I think that's as long as I think a theme should run.

Anyone else got input on the month-maximum length?

Well I urged you all to vote, but it's official.

Anime wins.

Now to all of you naysayers and general people who will whine, you all didn't vote in time.

Eenteresting...

Time to scour the web for something.

Edit: I have chosen Freddy.

HAPPY. BIRTHDAY. TO YOU. FREDDY.

Hrm. So many choices. The hunt begins.

Speaking of kawaiidesuness...

I need to come up with a system of voting that is anonymous, prevents multiple voting instances, and doesn't fill my PM inboxes to a brim.

Any suggestions/polling sites?

Absolutely amazing Mechazeep!

As for me, I'll be using the hilarious Andrew from Aiki! Probably one of my favorites. I might attempt to color him up though as just plain black and white is a tad bit bland. If that doesn't work I might just switch out.

As for me, I'll be using the hilarious Andrew from Aiki! Probably one of my favorites.

Its not from an anime, if I recall, but its blushing and it has big eyes, so what the hell.

Also, you are making me realize how little I actually know about Animu. But to you, I guess its just cartoons, considering you live there...

As for me, I'll be using the hilarious Andrew from Aiki! Probably one of my favorites.

Its not from an anime, if I recall, but its blushing and it has big eyes, so what the hell.

Also, you are making me realize how little I actually know about Animu. But to you, I guess its just cartoons, considering you live there...

Yeah, to me anime and such are just as cartoons as cartoons are. In a technical sense anime is just animation in general thus if something such as Spongebob was made here it would be anime. Anime in other places has been kinda warped to mean japanese-styled animation to give a quick way to differentiate it from others. Either way, I'd place any type of style onto the same boat but thats just me.

I also finished coloring my avatar, which turned out decent. However I just realized this is from a manga, not an anime. Are we still doing anime AND manga Roy? Wondering as you just said anime and not manga.