We suggest themes and we will ask for votes. Later though...
General Rule of Thumb
- If you vote for any avatar theme, you really should change your avatar into the winning avatar, regardless of whether or not you've actually won. (OPTIONAL)
- If a theme doesn't win, you can always re-register it the voting period after.
- If a theme DOES win however, you can't use it again at least for another 3 months or so. Just to freshen things up.
- ONE SUBMISSION PER PERSON. You can't have 2 submissions up for vote.
The format of this is typically this.
1. Any other moderator and I have the ability to open submissions when we decide to do so.
2. The first 9 posters with a single submission may submit their theme ideas. If there are posts with two ideas, then we will reject both of your ideas and you will be forced to post again with a single idea. (We ignore edits by the way, so have your idea ready please)
3. We put the ideas in a list randomizer so that we may separate them into 3 different polls. 3 choices per polls.
4. We have the top 3 ideas and we put them in a final voting showdown. Whichever has the highest votes wins.
5. All of the dates as to when the votes end are entirely dependent on whoever is running the thread at the moment.