• Announcements

• megan

RTX 2017 - Booth 401   06/02/2017

We’re headed back to Austin, Texas for our 5th time exhibiting at Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX)! You’ll be able to find us at RTX 2017 Booth 401 (next to our friends, Supergiant Games) from July 7 to July 9 and we’re going to have lots of new stuff this year.   See our Blog Post for all the details, including the new merch we're bringing with us! 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Crazy Squid

Alien Hominid Figurines or Plushies

14 posts in this topic

Hi. I was just wondering if the Alien Hominid figurines or plushes will be coming back to the store anytime in the future? Thanks So Much!

Cool! Her plushes she makes for you guys are awesome. Thanks so much for answering my question. :D

Dude Anna The Red definitely has a talent for plushie work especially the Golden Whale. As soon as the plushies come out I'm getting them ALL!

Hey dudes, I just posted this in another thread. I'll copy and paste over here I guess. 

I have the Alien Hominid 5 figure set with Tom Fulp's autograph on it, as well as the Gamecube game with 5 autographs on it, including Fulp and Dan Paladin.

I got both at Comic Con 2005 I think, when Alien Hominid first came out as a published release. I got the autographs from the guys who were at the booth there.

The game is opened but in perfect condition, but I've been moving around and the unopened figurine box took some damage to the plastic, but i think if you open it up and push it out from the inside it'll be fine. 

Which brings me to my point, I want to sell it. I don't have anywhere to store stuff and it's probably gonna end up getting more damaged so I'd rather have someone who really wants it to get it. I'd rather sell it one on one rather than through ebay. 

8gnx.jpg

Hey dudes, I just posted this in another thread. I'll copy and paste over here I guess. 

I have the Alien Hominid 5 figure set with Tom Fulp's autograph on it, as well as the Gamecube game with 5 autographs on it, including Fulp and Dan Paladin.

I got both at Comic Con 2005 I think, when Alien Hominid first came out as a published release. I got the autographs from the guys who were at the booth there.

The game is opened but in perfect condition, but I've been moving around and the unopened figurine box took some damage to the plastic, but i think if you open it up and push it out from the inside it'll be fine. 

Which brings me to my point, I want to sell it. I don't have anywhere to store stuff and it's probably gonna end up getting more damaged so I'd rather have someone who really wants it to get it. I'd rather sell it one on one rather than through ebay. 

8gnx.jpg

Just asking, how much are you looking to sell it for?

hey its up on ebay, i tried to post a link but i think the mods might be blocking it. if so please let me know if what i'm doing isn't allowed here.