• Announcements

• megan

RTX 2017 - Booth 401   06/02/2017

We’re headed back to Austin, Texas for our 5th time exhibiting at Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX)! You’ll be able to find us at RTX 2017 Booth 401 (next to our friends, Supergiant Games) from July 7 to July 9 and we’re going to have lots of new stuff this year.   See our Blog Post for all the details, including the new merch we're bringing with us! 
Gotenksvegotega

Blacksmith and Pink Knight PSN

203 posts in this topic

Okay, let's use this thread to discuss the Blacksmith and Pink Knight for PSN from now on. All other threads will be locked and directed here, simply because of the volume of them.

I suspect that The Behemoth is being stretched thin in their development of games, given their relatively small size, so they don't have as much time to work on downloadable content as they'd like. Of course, I don't work at the Behemoth, so I don't know for sure, but it would really make sense. The Behemoth has a tendency to try and not release anything unless it is completely done.

---

Zephyr also made a good point in another thread we had for this:

They've mentioned this before, but I'll say it again, for them.

The reason the Blacksmith DLC hasn't been released on PSN yet is because The Behemoth is still trying to get the Pink Knight out to the rest of the world first. It wouldn't be fair that we get both DLCs and then (I believe) Europe gets nothing, now would it? It's also not released yet because TB is working on BattleBlock Theater. They have priorities, you know.

Just be patient; I guarantee you that the pack will release before 2012. :)

I think I've already answered this, but I'm going to put it here too.

We haven't set a release date for Blacksmith pack for PSN.

We're still working on putting the Pink Knight in Europe at the moment. Pink Knight IS available for PSN in America.

We've been doing lots of things, and we're a small company...so it takes time.

We released a Title Update for XBLA in August, the Blacksmith Pack, working on an iOS game and the biggest thing on our plate, BattleBlock Theater.

Have you checked it out yet?

http://devblog.thebehemoth.com/2011/10/ ... e-cyclops/

More stuff on www.battleblocktheater.com

:arrow: Christine

Stickying this thead up top will usually help curb dupe threads. It worked for the King Pack DLC, the Necromancer DLC, and the Pink Knight freak out at the 2 year anniversary. Just my 2 cents.

Stickying this thead up top will usually help curb dupe threads. It worked for the King Pack DLC, the Necromancer DLC, and the Pink Knight freak out at the 2 year anniversary. Just my 2 cents.

As far as I know, Supermods are the only ones who are allowed to sticky, so I'll bring it up with Christine later on.

If you do sticky this thread, please at least make sure "Knight" is spelled correctly...

If you do sticky this thread, please at least make sure "Knight" is spelled correctly...

Eh. I like Kinght better.

The spelling error kind of annoyed me. So I edited it.

PINK KNIGHT FOR PSN EUROPE COMING AT YA

DECEMBER 2011

:D^_^ finally

now I just have to wait...

DECEMBER 2011

I wanted to hear this:

BLACKSMITH FOR PSN AMERICA COMING AT YA

FEBRUARY 2012

I would hope for that, at least... The wait has been too long, and I wanna kill enemies with frogs and hammers of justice already.

I'm slowly turning into a troll...Smalltroll.png An evil, vicious troll.

DECEMBER 2011

I wanted to hear this:

BLACKSMITH FOR PSN AMERICA COMING AT YA

FEBRUARY 2012

I would hope for that, at least... The wait has been too long, and I wanna kill enemies with frogs and hammers of justice already.

I'm slowly turning into a troll...Smalltroll.png An evil, vicious troll.

well that would have been a bit unfair because than the players in europe still wouldn't be getting any dlc :|

well that would have been a bit unfair because than the players in europe still wouldn't be getting any dlc :|

I actually said that before in another topic about this, agreeing with your post.

*AHEM*

Zephyr also made a good point in another thread we had for this:
They've mentioned this before, but I'll say it again, for them.

The reason the Blacksmith DLC hasn't been released on PSN yet is because The Behemoth is still trying to get the Pink Knight out to the rest of the world first. It wouldn't be fair that we get both DLCs and then (I believe) Europe gets nothing, now would it? It's also not released yet because TB is working on BattleBlock Theater. They have priorities, you know.

Just be patient; I guarantee you that the pack will release before 2012. :)

It turns out I was even right about the Pink Knight's release date for Europe... :P

I never said I wasn't happy about it coming out for you guys. I just meant that I would've been more excited if Christine had announced both the Pink Knight and the Blacksmith's release date... :| Sorry about the vague post.

DECEMBER 2011

About Time :o

DECEMBER 2011

* Castle Crashers – Pink Knight Pack (£1.59/€1.99) Rating: PEGI 16

Availability: Not available in Australia, Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, New Zealand, Russian Federation and Ukraine

Wow, what a let down ... :( [->]

Availability: Not available in Australia, Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, New Zealand, Russian Federation and Ukraine

Hehehehe, poor bastards.

Question to the people-in-charge here,

I saw that the legend of the blacksmith DLC is available on the asia psn website however I don't see it in the PSN store on my PS3.

Is it already released? Or you guys have changed it to another date?

Thanks.

I saw that the legend of the blacksmith DLC is available on the asia psn website however I don't see it in the PSN store on my PS3.

Thanks.

It was accidently released, I believe after that whole PSN hacking thing. I also believe that it was taken down after a week.

Blacksmith DLC was also prematurely released on Xbox Live. So the release date of the Purple Knight is all over the place.

Thanks.

It was accidently released, I believe after that whole PSN hacking thing. I also believe that it was taken down after a week.

Blacksmith DLC was also prematurely released on Xbox Live. So the release date of the Purple Knight is all over the place.

Wow, serious?

I thought I was able to access because my account region setting is PSN Asia.

Thanks for the info.

ok so just making sure, the purple knight will eventually come to psn because the purple knight is legit and i will be very disapointedif they dont release it!