• Announcements

• megan

RTX 2017 - Booth 401   06/02/2017

We’re headed back to Austin, Texas for our 5th time exhibiting at Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX)! You’ll be able to find us at RTX 2017 Booth 401 (next to our friends, Supergiant Games) from July 7 to July 9 and we’re going to have lots of new stuff this year.   See our Blog Post for all the details, including the new merch we're bringing with us! 
Gotenksvegotega

Blacksmith and Pink Knight PSN

203 posts in this topic

Okay, I'm from Brazil, and I've got this question... when will both Pink Knight and Blacksmith pack arrive to my country's psn ? Thanks. :3

As stated above, The Behemoth said they would release it in February of 2012

I'd like to see a supporting quote for proof.

Heh, someone just posted that the Blacksmith can be unlocked on PS3 by winning Insane Mode. Nice try :)

EDIT: I think the whole "Blacksmith will be released in February of 2012" got started by one of your posts on Page 1, Zephyr. Somehow the thread morphed from you saying "I was hoping Christine would announce Blacksmith is available February 2012" to people stating it as fact.

Christine has not given a release date for the Blacksmith DLC on PSN.

Heh, someone just posted that the Blacksmith can be unlocked on PS3 by winning Insane Mode. Nice try :)

EDIT: I think the whole "Blacksmith will be released in February of 2012" got started by one of your posts on Page 1, Zephyr. Somehow the thread morphed from you saying "I was hoping Christine would announce Blacksmith is available February 2012" to people stating it as fact.

Christine has not given a release date for the Blacksmith DLC on PSN.

LOL, maybe I made that fake quote look too real?

i really hope that it gets released earlier than xmas. Easter would be a nice release date.

Agreed.

I really want to start playing with the blacksmith... I don't really care how much longer I need to wait, but i would really like an official date so i know when i can expect it

Hello i'm a guy who bought Castle crashers, and made three of my friends buy it also, so im posting here in name of all of them and me obviously when we saying we really want the BlackSmith DLC on PSN, There are many players who play today and we really want this DLC Its awesome, like this game..

BLACKSMITH FOR PSN THIS YEAR PLEASE.

omg how long does one skin take to port over

The pack has been out longer on PSN than it has on XBLA. Even Hatty is already on PSN Castle Crashers, and he has been since February 2011. You just can't play as him yet.

Anyway, I think The Behemoth is either waiting for Blacksmith Pack to release everywhere at once, or they're gonna release it when XBLA gets BattleBlock Theater.

I've bought the game 2 month ago with 2 friends and we're all waiting for next DLCs especially purple knight.

Still no official news ?

Is anything happening regarding the Pink Knight in Australia? I know it's been released in most of the SCEE territories, but Australia is still waiting afaik.

why is the pink knight not for denmark that's suck and unfair are there someone how now why denmark not do have the pink knight?

I'm just happy with the posibility of Pink and Purple Knight (Blacksmith) ever being released in Australia.

The fact that the answer for them being released on PSN wasn't an outright "NO!" is good enough for me =)

Well You Will Enjoy The Pink Knight When He Comes Out. But The Black Smith Can't Wait For Him To Come Out In The US Just Hope His Magic Is Good Instead Of Arrow Rain. To Many People Have That.

Hi,

I finally bought a PS3 and quickly downloaded Castle Crashers, but was kind of sad to see no DLC content. Im from Germany, and I have read that the Pink Knight is not available here. Any possibility of grabbing the DLC content via another way? (i.e. another store) Or will it ever be released here in Germany?

All DLC's should be available to everyone at the same time.It wouldn't be fair if one console got one DLC before another.(Its currently happening with the Blacksmith DLC (Xbox360 has it while PS3 has yet to get it.))

omg how long does one skin take to port over

The pack has been out longer on PSN than it has on XBLA. Even Hatty is already on PSN Castle Crashers, and he has been since February 2011. You just can't play as him yet.

Anyway, I think The Behemoth is either waiting for Blacksmith Pack to release everywhere at once, or they're gonna release it when XBLA gets BattleBlock Theater.

I am actually thinking the same thing. It's not looking like Battle Block Theatre will be coming to PS3 the same day it comes to XBLA which I think is totally messed up because I feel the PSN community appreciates TB just as much if not more than the XBOX community does. Either way I am guessing that instead of Battle Block Theatre and Hatty us PSN'ers will get the Blacksmith DLC to soften the blow about us not recieving BBT on release date. Also, I am new here and it's nice to be apart of the TB community! :D

Been away for ages, Hi.. And it's nice to hear we will at some point get the blacksmith.. Pink Knight is awesome!...

Ps. Where's my avatar???

Edited by j3fr0

I'm just glad that Blacksmith DLC is even coming to PS3. I don't mind waiting, the Blacksmith will be well worth the wait.

I loved the pink knight and maxes out all of his stats and got him to lvl 99. I plan to do the same with the purple knight!

And Regarding Hatty, I think he will be released when BBT comes out, but maybe we will get him before XBOX to soften the blow?