Gotenksvegotega

Blacksmith and Pink Knight PSN

203 posts in this topic

Perhaps The Behemoth should complain or push for it. Send them an angry letter lol.

Plenty of people want it. Xbox has them both, Steam has them.

PS3 has one (or in my country neither) and that's a real let down.

Hey guys, I am new here... So First I wanna say thanks for The Behemoth because this game is awsome!!! 100 out of 10... So now I wanna ask about something, it is a question directed to the moderator... When will DCL Pink knight pack and DCL Legend of Blacksmith come to my country, Brazil? I love this game and I play it everyday and every week I look at the PSN to see if there are some news about this, but it never comes... Blacksmith no, but Pink knight is at the America PSN unless South America ( I think )... People here in Brazil love your work and specially this game and we want Adorable things and we want to kill some enemies with big tongues and fire hammers so much! I would be very happy to know some fresh and good news about this, so I can say that this game is perfect. Another thing is that my aunt has breast cancer too, the type of cancer that your staff donate money for searchs and I got very affected when I heard about that, so I would like to thanks in the name of the world for your exemple of citizenship and solidarity! Please make your fans and the world happier as soon as possible guys... This is killing us all, really, the wait! WE ALL WANT BLACKSMITH ( specilly this ) and PINK KNIGHT! Best Wishes! And excuse me anything... :-);-)

This question I've made is to know if the moderation staff knows about something, but if another person wants to talk about to, I would be very happy... If not, I REALLY would like to hear a response direct from the BEHEMOTH STAFF profile about my complain of this problem, that I am certantly that it lets all of your fans sad and mad of keeping waiting for this. I wanna say to everyone that you are perfect, but it is lacking this point... And I've made a mistake... It's DLC and not "DCL" as I wrote it, sorry.

The Behemoth... Where are you? Forum staff... Where are you with good news or anything? :-D Fans... Is there something you know about news of that topic?

The Behemoth... Where are you? Forum staff... Where are you with good news or anything? :-D Fans... Is there something you know about news of that topic?

First off, let me welcome you to the forums :-)

Since you're new, you might not know about our rules on double posting, so I'll gladly inform you: We try to avoid double, triple, etc. posting to help keep it less cluttered around here. It's advised to just use the edit button to edit your previous post, rather than making a new one ;-)

On the topic of the DLC, as far as I know, nobody here knows much about what goes on with The Behemoth. They're very secretive ;-)

On that note, though, if it does become available, I'm sure it'll be here in the forums somewhere. I know that many people are still waiting for Blacksmith DLC for PS3, and it might be a bit longer since The Behemoth staff is also working on their upcoming game, Battle Block Theater. I'm hoping I helped answer any questions you had :-)

First off, let me welcome you to the forums :-)

Since you're new, you might not know about our rules on double posting, so I'll gladly inform you: We try to avoid double, triple, etc. posting to help keep it less cluttered around here. It's advised to just use the edit button to edit your previous post, rather than making a new one ;-)

On the topic of the DLC, as far as I know, nobody here knows much about what goes on with The Behemoth. They're very secretive ;-)

On that note, though, if it does become available, I'm sure it'll be here in the forums somewhere. I know that many people are still waiting for Blacksmith DLC for PS3, and it might be a bit longer since The Behemoth staff is also working on their upcoming game, Battle Block Theater. I'm hoping I helped answer any questions you had :-)

First of all, I am very glad on participate on this forum... And I would like to say sorry about my mistakes or anything wrong I did and thanks for your explanation, I will not do this anymore... Er... :?:-( I am seeing, it is very sad we keep waiting and nobody knows nothing about it and here in my country we don't even have Pink night as well... I've send them an e-mail ( to The Behemoth staff ) and I am hopping to get some news for us. I tried contact playstation staff of my country but they couldn't help me so I will try to send an e-mail for the Playstation central in USA. And even dan9 knows nothing about it? He is from The Behemoth staff, I would like to listen to him as soon as possible, maybe he has fresh good news for us about this thing that makes we, fans, very unhappy, but still beliving in they. I think this is a little unfair because PC and Xbox have it and here in my country, like said it before, we have nothing and I really love this game like a lot of people here do as well. By now, I am praying for this waiting not killing me. Thank you so much Eldes Chicken, and sorry, again. :-)

Edited by Blackpawllo

First of all, I am very glad on participate on this forum... And I would like to say sorry about my mistakes or anything wrong I did and thanks for our explanation, I will not do this anymore... Hey I am seeing, it is very sad we keep waiting and nobody knows nothing about it and here in my country we don't even have Pink night as well... I've send them an e-mail ( The Behemoth staff ) and I am hopping to get some news for us. I tried contact playstation staff of my country but they couldn't help me. And even dan9 knows nothing about it? He is from The Behemoth staff, I would like to listen to him as soon as possible, maybe he has fresh good news for us. I think this is a little unfair because PC and Xbox have it and here in my country we have nothing and I really love this game like a lot of people here do as well. By now, I am praying for this waiting not killing me. Thank you so much Eldes Chicken, and sorry for somethings I did :-)

No need to apologize for anything, you did nothing wrong, really. Many people have been saying the same thing how it's unfair that PC got Blacksmith and Pink Knight but PS3 doesn't have either in some places. I'm just guessing this, but I'm guessing it's more difficult to change things to work properly on the PS3 since it's so different from Xbox.

As I said, though, Dan is the artist for Thee Behemoth, and he's probably pretty occupied by BBT right now. I'm just speculating, but I'm not sure you'll hear from him since he's so busy right now. He could surprise us by posting, you never know. I have faith that The Behemoth will come through in the end, and you'll have your DLC :-)

We all will have it, I hope so... As we are fans, we all try to understand them and I belive on him too... I am really hopping this post to become true and I agree with you that it might be very difficult to do this. No problem I will wait for him to have some time to talk with us, it is his job and what he loves to to do, and we love what he does so no problem, I even think he is right. Thanks for your informations and everything Eldes Chicken, I am still sad but still hopeful about all, I will keep trying to know more about it and if I know something, I'll tell you guys. :-D

so PC and Xbox gets blacksmith but ps3 doesnt? logic!

As I've posted,

I'm shooting these questions over to the people who know it like the backs of their hands! (PS3 DLC' date=' Rubber handle sword, Framerate, etc.)[/quote']

Thanks for your patience!

Hey guys, good morning for everybody!

So... Danp, let me see if I understood... The "problem" of The Pink Knight DLC pack and the Legend of The Blacksmith DLC pack are no more yours... And for it to be avaible for download, for ALL countries, depends on SONY, specially on the staff that take care of the ps3 and, obviously, the PSN... Is it? If so... There something that you know that we can do like send letters or a contact number, to ask about it and to know some information about this case with them? If not, sorry Mr. Dan Paladino, it's only the case that, as everyone here, I am a huge fan of your work and I really want this two packs so much because here in Brazil, we just have the game... :?:-( And Congratulations, The Behemoth, for your work and ideias, It was perfect and made a lot of people satified and with amazing hours of playing, and your solidarity, it makes this world a better place, so glad finally talking to you... My sincere, thanks a lot man, you are a great artist! ;-):-D

I feel your pain Pawllo, here in the netherlands we don't have any dlc either, However (in my opinion) the best thing you can do is approach the sony forums and try to bring it in the spotlight over there.

Edited by Koen

I feel your pain Pawllo, here in the netherlands we don't have any dlc either, However (in my opinion) the best thing you can do is approach the sony forums and try to bring it in the spotlight over there.

I am sending them e-mails and I've even called them here in my country but nothing up to now... I am trying to contact Sony from USA, the central, but it's difficult as I live in Brazil... Maybe The Behemoth could contac them too, say that we are sad and angry about that and charging them in the name of us, the fans of Castle Crashers, that prefer PS3 and Xboox... Solving this problem would be better to everybody, Sony needs to understand that and that this waiting is killing us little by little, that want to play with those caracters and still believe them... I say that because we are just consumers of their products... And if we don't do a massive protest, you will never get it and The Behemoth is an enterprise, little yes... But still an enterprise and theis force is much higher... With all of us, fans and The Behemoth, your chances, I think, grows a lot... It's just an ideia and what I think... Something need to be done... It is very unfair this situation, not blaming The Behemoth, I know that they are very busy right now... Someone one day said to me that everything you want in life, money, success, love, dreams finally... Stay dreams without action... It passed three years so far and still everyone have Pink knight, and "no one" has The Blacksmith... If it is a wish of every player and The Behemoth... Let's get together and fight, as the way as we can, for it... Not trying to be a revolutionary guy, they do a wonderful work most of times,but when they don't do it, we have to charge for the solution, like most of things in this world, we have to look for what we want and them just solve it under pressure... Have nice day everyone, and forgive me if I said something that offended or not pleased you guys, we are at the same side! ;-):-D

Edited by Blackpawllo

I am sending them e-mails and I've even called them here in my country but nothing up to now... I am trying to contact Sony from USA, the central, but it's difficult as I live in Brazil... Maybe The Behemoth could contac them too, say that we are sad and angry about that and charging them in the name of us, the fans of Castle Crashers, that prefer PS3 and Xboox... Solving this problem would be better to everybody, Sony needs to understand that and that this waiting is killing us little by little, that want to play with those caracters and still believe them... I say that because we are just consumers of their products... And if we don't do a massive protest, you will never get it and The Behemoth is an enterprise, little yes... But still an enterprise and theis force is much higher... With all of us, fans and The Behemoth, your chances, I think, grows a lot... It's just an ideia and what I think... Something need to be done... It is very unfair this situation, not blaming The Behemoth, I know that they are very busy right now... Someone one day said to me that everything you want in life, money, success, love, dreams finally... Stay dreams without action... It passed three years so far and still everyone have Pink knight, and "no one" has The Blacksmith... If it is a wish of every player and The Behemoth... Let's get together and fight, as the way as we can, for it... Not trying to be a revolutionary guy, they do a wonderful work most of times,but when they don't do it, we have to charge for the solution, like most of things in this world, we have to look for what we want and them just solve it under pressure... Have nice day everyone, and forgive me if I said something that offended or not pleased you guys, we are at the same side! ;-):-D

Your paragraphs are very inspirational pawllo. Me, an American gamer, is waiting for the Blacksmith, as it's killing me little by little as well, & it's just as bad as some areas not having either.

Could it however be possible that Sony lost the data? (For both of them?)

Your paragraphs are very inspirational pawllo. Me, an American gamer, is waiting for the Blacksmith, as it's killing me little by little as well, & it's just as bad as some areas not having either.

Could it however be possible that Sony lost the data? (For both of them?)

Maybe... I had't thought in this possility... About Sony losing the data... The Behemoth I think they don't... I'll investigate it... And thanks for you comment, I think... :-D I wrote it to do try to make people join and we send e-mails, try to investigate, call them on their comercial phone... Just fight for what we want, the DLC for everyone, disturbing them and charging too about some information about that case and together with The Behemoth staff, specially master Dan, I think that we can handle it and not taking so long... Yeah man... This is killing all of us and it is very unfair... :?:-(

Edited by Blackpawllo

I'm sick of sendin' e-mails and goin' on various forums to highlight our problem.. Gonna get their address and ask them politely in person WTF is goin' on Sony!...

I hope Hatty Hattington comes to PS3 as well. I'm not sure it will though considering BBT is XBOX LIVE exclusive. Anyone know?

I hope Hatty Hattington comes to PS3 as well. I'm not sure it will though considering BBT is XBOX LIVE exclusive. Anyone know?

I don't think it is. Well, I mean, it's only been announced for Xbox Live. But it's not been announced that it will be Xbox exclusive (atleast of what I'm aware of, I only really pay attention to the forums). And with Castle Crashers not being released on PS3 for 2 years after Xbox, I think that there's a decent chance.

I don't think it is. Well, I mean, it's only been announced for Xbox Live. But it's not been announced that it will be Xbox exclusive (atleast of what I'm aware of, I only really pay attention to the forums). And with Castle Crashers not being released on PS3 for 2 years after Xbox, I think that there's a decent chance.

Let me clear it up: Xbox is the only confirmed console for Battle Block Theater so far. It hasn't been declared exclusive, but it hasn't been confirmed for any other platforms either.

I don't see why Hatty won't come to PS3, but I think they need to work on getting Blacksmith through, first.

I have officially believe that the behemoth has abandoned the ps3 users. its been a year since the pink knight. its nearly 2013 for god's sake. knowing that we wont get a character upsets me because i hate console exclusive. i have now lost trust and hope for the behemoth.

Hatty for CC is a thank-you character for everyone that bought BBT but since BBT aint on steam/psn i doubt we'll be getting him (hopefully later, when they decide to port the game to pc/ps3)

As for the PC version they arent really limited hardware wise so it wouldnt be hard for them to just add hatty and then sell him as DLC for 3-5 bucks.

I have officially believe that the behemoth has abandoned the ps3 users. its been a year since the pink knight. its nearly 2013 for god's sake. knowing that we wont get a character upsets me because i hate console exclusive. i have now lost trust and hope for the behemoth.

It's actually been almost 3 years since that pack came out (for US).

And to everyone so worried: GO PLAY ANOTHER GAME. You guys make it sound like CC is the only game you own. Why don't you play something else until you hear word that the long-awaited pack is finally released?

I'm not worried jus' annoyed at Sony.. I'm actually mo' interested in gettin' all them bloody gold skulls... =)

And to everyone so worried: GO PLAY ANOTHER GAME. You guys make it sound like CC is the only game you own. Why don't you play something else until you hear word that the long-awaited pack is finally released?

Well my friend recently baught this game and we havn't completed it yet. this isn't that old for us and i hate having no blacksmith. its been ages that its been released and steam has it too which is **** because we ps3 users are being treated unfairly.

Well my friend recently baught this game and we havn't completed it yet. this isn't that old for us and i hate having no blacksmith. its been ages that its been released and steam has it too which is **** because we ps3 users are being treated unfairly.

Havent they already explained why it hasent been released yet, im pretty sure the problem was with sony or the hardware of the console...

Edited by DataPack

well if it did, why wouldn't it be in this forum. why hasn't danp spoken recently in this forum. he does in the steam problems so he is on. if they had an announced it he could've posted it here. BUT HE DIDN'T