• Announcements

• emil

Forum Update!   09/27/2016

Hi Everyone!   We've just updated our forum so you might notice some changes here and there. For the most part it should work the same as it always has with the exception of some new features and design changes. If you see any issues, just click the orange 'Support' button floating at the bottom of the page and let us know.    Thanks!  
    • emil

Pit People Steam Beta   09/27/2016

We’ve just started sending out Pit People Steam Beta Invites! If you haven’t signed up for the closed beta, you can still register by October 3rd. Beta Keys will be sent out on September 28th!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Bryguy

So I noticed there was no blood

21 posts in this topic

You guys going for an E rating this time around?

Seeing as how a LEGO game got the rating of E10+, I'm guessing an E rating for this game ain't too likely.

I don't think blood would fit in to this game very well, just because most of the characters are single-colored. It'd end up looking like a Knox claymation.

Have you seen characters getting hit by grenades? They blow up into skeleton confetti.

I'm guessing it'll get a T rating.

(I don't work for The Behemoth)

we don't have blood, but that won't necessarily spare us a lower rating.. we still have:

-impalement

-drowning

-electrocution

-burning to death

-being eaten alive

-dismemberment

-crushing

-exploding one's self

etc, etc.

we never self censor in hopes of ratings, it just never felt like we needed actual blood shown. it's possible our listing in the beginning will look horrific by description, lol

we don't have blood, but that won't necessarily spare us a lower rating.. we still have:

-impalement

-drowning

-electrocution

-burning to death

-being eaten alive

-dismemberment

-crushing

-exploding one's self

etc, etc.

we never self censor in hopes of ratings, it just never felt like we needed actual blood shown. it's possible our listing in the beginning will look horrific by description, lol

The game doesn't look too bad. But when you put it that way, it seems like your playing a game about a serial killer.

-impalement

-drowning

-electrocution

-burning to death

-being eaten alive

-dismemberment

-crushing

-exploding one's self

etc, etc.

Seems the same for this game series

Still got some E rated games in there.

-impalement

-drowning

-electrocution

-burning to death

-being eaten alive

-dismemberment

-crushing

-exploding one's self

etc, etc.

Seems the same for this game series

Still got some E rated games in there.

Hahaha I didn't even think of that!

close, but it is not the same in terms of ratings classification. it's all about how the death is communicated after the threat meets the character;

for instance, in BBT you stick to the spikes like velcro due to your impalement and die in that very spot. however, when mario hits spikes or anything else he just jumps up and falls off the screen.

mario's head doesn't rip off, nor does he get shredded into tiny pieces, run around screaming while on fire, etc.

close, but it is not the same in terms of ratings classification. it's all about how the death is communicated after the threat meets the character;

for instance, in BBT you stick to the spikes like velcro due to your impalement and die in that very spot. however, when mario hits spikes or anything else he just jumps up and falls off the screen.

mario's head doesn't rip off, nor does he get shredded into tiny pieces, run around screaming while on fire, etc.

Actually he totally does run around screaming while on fire in some games

Actually he totally does run around screaming while on fire in some games

He jumps around and runs in a comical cartoon-ish manner, though. I'd imagine BBT being a tad bit more gruesome, like with the FBI agents in Alien Hominid, burning to ashes.

does he? i was thinking about when the flying fireballs hit him. can't remember one where he runs around on fire. anyway yeah, BBT people fall over dead and lifeless.

does he? i was thinking about when the flying fireballs hit him. can't remember one where he runs around on fire. anyway yeah, BBT people fall over dead and lifeless.

He probably means SM 64, when he touched fire or lava he would jump or run with his behind on fire. Still not the same in my opinion.

He probably means SM 64, when he touched fire or lava he would jump or run with his behind on fire. Still not the same in my opinion.

Ya that is what i was talking

Ya that is what i was talking

Thats also in Warioland 4 were Wario gets set on fire like all around and he starts to diminish the fire and at the end he is a pile of ash and that still got an E rating. But back on topic. The rating for BBT from what I've seen looks like it'll be around a T. E 10+ doesn't look likely especially with the killer raccoon chewing on peoples heads.

i think catching fire and electrocution are the only ones that show. Otherwise he just collapsed to the ground and gets chucked out the stage(or starts over)

that is pretty cool with the dieng things damp said but there should be like zombies that eat you and lava burning that would be cool.

ps. i don't know why but i think it would be cool if when the bad guys die they stay there instead of disappear

and this would look weird but rag doll physics!!!!!!

Especially with the killer racoelkbear chewing on peoples heads.

Fixed. I think it will get an E10+, more than a T. Although, I won't be surprised if it turns out the other way. I think blood would spoil the lovely cartoon violence. The shreds of confetti flesh are one of the things that give what I've seen of this game it's charm.

I don't understand why everyone cares about the rating so much. Everyone here is going to get the game anyways judging by how they have an account on the behemoth. Revon's right if Lego games got E10+ then this game was already going to have a t rating.

I don't understand why everyone cares about the rating so much. Everyone here is going to get the game anyways judging by how they have an account on the behemoth. Revon's right if Lego games got E10+ then this game was already going to have a t rating. bump

There, now you've made a post on this forum.