• Announcements

• emil

Pit People Steam Beta   09/27/2016

We’ve just started sending out Pit People Steam Beta Invites! If you haven’t signed up for the closed beta, you can still register by October 3rd. Beta Keys will be sent out on September 28th!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xDarkAnsem

PvP Aspect

9 posts in this topic

Would someone please explain to me how player versus player will work? I haven't seen anything about it, and overall the game looks more and more co-op based.

So far, there are only three (that I know of).

"Soul Mode" - Kill an enemy and stay alive with his soul to earn the most points until the timer ends.

"Gold Collector Thingy Mode?" - Players collect gold and run to a mobile safe to store their collected gold in. If a player with gold is killed, they drop every penny they had, but they keep the stored ones in the safe. (Also a timed game mode, though a point limit may be optional.)

"Graffiti Mode?" - Players must touch more blocks than their opponents to win. If an enemy touches any of your controlled blocks, they will gain possession of them.

I'm also guessing there's a standard killing mode.

Videos of these modes. -

(This one also shows a bit of character customization.) :)

And, the BIGGEST one. -

This one also shows what I assume to be a Mini Game in BBT. :D

The first video shows the basic build of the game. I know it won't play the same as it would in the video, but it was just to show the game mode. :P

I'm looking forward to the soccer gametype. Im just assuming that it would have PvP in it.

Other than the soccer gametype, I know that there is a gold collecting gametype, that involves 2 teams fighting each other to collect gold and get it to a safe. I think the rest of the gametypes and co op campaign things are more of an objective type gameplay. :ninja:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0