• Announcements

• megan

New Registrations can now post threads with mod approval   02/08/2017

Just updated the permission settings so New Registrations can post threads in all forums that Members can -- but the first 3 posts/threads will still need to be approved by a Moderator before being upgraded to Member status. Member status = ability to post without going through Approval Queue, ability to change profile and edit signatures, ability to us the Private Messaging system.    As a reminder, this Approval Queue is put into place to prevent spammers from coming in and dropping harmful or offensive messages & links all over the place.    Please note that the moderators will do their best to approve as quickly as possible, but it may take a day or two during busy times. Multiple posts with the same information will be deleted and will not count towards the 3 posts, so please be patient and we'll get to your posts ASAP. Thanks!   Also, as a new member of our community, please feel free to introduce yourself to everyone in this thread:  Welcome to the Behemoth Forums! <3 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dexide

Mafia (GAME IN PROGRESS)

63 posts in this topic

So some life is slowly returning to the forums, and I was wondering if anyone would like to play a round of Mafia. Sign up here, and if we get enough people, we'll do it. :)

Participants:

Fel- Michael Jackson the horse

ThePieGuy- Ryan McCain, a loose cannon cop who plays by nobody's rules

Da Milk Man- Milk, the Desk Lamp Cowboy DEAD

PSHYCOCHIPMUNK- DEAD

basilisk- Levin, the professional Russian skater

mechazeep- Thelonious, owns bagel shop, known for mastering the art of the corduroy vest DEAD

TheOmegaKnight-Larry, the flying tuxedo kitten

JaPanda2-Daniel Paladinian

Doctor of the Knight- Jelly Donut, town fat man, also town dumb man, and Olympic towel fodder

Scaler193- Desk Lamp astronaut, came in second place in "Turning on a desktop contest," turned into living blob of fat.

Someone explain this to me.

It's a girl thing. You wouldn't understand.

It's a girl thing. You wouldn't understand.

Of all the people on these forums, you have the best jokes. :P

Okay, so there's a moderate amount of interest here. Let's do this thing. I figure we just do a regular round of villagers and mafia for this one.

So far we have:

Fel

ThePieGuy

Da Milk Man

PSHYCOCHIPMUNK

basilisk

mechazeep

You guys can pick your character identities. Be whatever you want. This is just a fun round.

I was thinking maybe ten players, but if we don't reach that, or reach a greater number, it's no big deal.

Well, the operator of the thread chooses one or two people participating to be "the mafia". Everyone votes on whoever they think that/those person(s) is/are, including the mafia, to look like normal people. Every night, the mafia makes a hit and kills an innocent person. Every day, a death is revealed, and votes are cast on who the mafia is believed to be. Sometimes, there are clues, sometimes, there are not.

The mafia's goal is to be the last living group. The innocents' goal is to kill off the mafia.

You guys can pick your character identities. Be whatever you want. This is just a fun round.

I am Thelonious.

The owner of the local bagel joint, know for mastering the art of the corduroy vest.

Mafia right here.

Mafia is chosen at random. Right now people are just choosing their character identities.

List is updated.

(the following character may show attributes similar to a certain person *cough* Dan P *cough*) I am Daniel Paladinian. One of the greatest artists on the planet who moonlights as a vigilante by the name, The Gold Paladin.

also on a side note i might be posting as "JaPanda" once i get my account fixed

I am Milk, the Desk Lamp Cowboy. Nobody can match my lightning speed of turning on a desk lamp.

Nobody.

Okay. The list is updated.

I figure we can get this going when we get about 10 participants.

Chipmunk, are you still playing?

Okay. The list is updated.

I figure we can get this going when we get about 10 participants.

Chipmunk, are you still playing?

He isn't responding.

Perhaps we have a murder on our hands.

Wink wink, nudge nudge, trickle trickle