Sign in to follow this  
Dexide

Mafia (GAME IN PROGRESS)

Dexide    361
We currently have a 3-way tie. No one will be hung until someone gets the majority vote.

I'll change my vote to Doctor of the Knight.

Sorry I'm late, but due to this change, Doctor of the Knight was hung. He, too, was innocent.

The DNA results will be revealed soon.

FEL    184
We currently have a 3-way tie. No one will be hung until someone gets the majority vote.

I'll change my vote to Doctor of the Knight.

Sorry I'm late, but due to this change, Doctor of the Knight was hung. He, too, was innocent.

The DNA results will be revealed soon.

iamagenius.jpg

He was inactive, so it's not too big a loss anyway. .-.

JaPanda    0
Will the ghost provide clues?

Nah. I was basically just saying Milk, mechazeep, and CHIPMUNK can still post even though they're dead.

Anyways, tonight we found JaPanda dead. A pen was lodged into his throat. Upon further inspection, a note was found in the pen with nothing but a big red letter D written on it. Crime scene investigators also found a black hair, which belonged to the victim. The hair has been taking back to the lab, and a PCR will be run on it to compare DNA. Results will be revealed in two days, and so will the killer.

You have until 8 P.M. to vote on a hanging.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! i was away and came back and checked here and found i am dead... i will haunt my killer FOREVER :twisted:

mechazeep    99
mechazeep you are going to hate me.

Thelonious was found dead in his bagel shop earlier today. Stabbed in the back. There was blood all over his nice corduroy vest.

There were no other clues found. Villagers have until 6 p.m. EST time to vote on who shall be hung for this terrible crime.

Then once someone has been hung you should totally head over to THE BEHEMOTH FORUMS COMMUNITY PC GAME NIGHT brought to you by Fel and Milk! #ShamelessAdvertisement

O M GEE I AM SO TOTALLY DED RIGHT NAO

#swag

Basilisco    27

Ok, since Dex is innactive and I am bored at the moment:

Once again I was in the mafia, once again I was the mafia's leader.... Thepieguy and Theomegaknight were my companions in crime.

One of us was going to die when the DNA results were obtained from japanda's pen. The next victim was supposed to be scarler and fel was going to be outvoted that night.

I had like to point out that this is the 4th time I am part of the mafia, and as such, I want to create the next mafia game.

This game should have ended like two days ago; Scarler is killed, then Fel is killed in the voting and I win, once again...

ThePieGuy    48
Once again I was in the mafia, once again I was the mafia's leader.... Thepieguy and Theomegaknight were my companions in crime

?size=400x400&site=rsoc_en&authtoken=7b86a2c58c4972d7e2e2aa060a3ce775&quality=100

Yeah, I was getting bored too.

Basilisco    27
yeah it was. especially since we were doing a basic game. we should add some more roles for the next game.

We need more people first

FEL    184
Ok, since Dex is innactive and I am bored at the moment:

Once again I was in the mafia, once again I was the mafia's leader.... Thepieguy and Theomegaknight were my companions in crime.

One of us was going to die when the DNA results were obtained from japanda's pen. The next victim was supposed to be scarler and fel was going to be outvoted that night.

I had like to point out that this is the 4th time I am part of the mafia, and as such, I want to create the next mafia game.

This game should have ended like two days ago; Scarler is killed, then Fel is killed in the voting and I win, once again...

How many people died? Two?

Mafia is officially defunct on these forums.

Koen    466

Darn I missed it, I'd love to join the next game when it arises.

yeah me too, looks like a lot of fun to me.