• Announcements

• emil

Forum Update!   09/27/2016

Hi Everyone!   We've just updated our forum so you might notice some changes here and there. For the most part it should work the same as it always has with the exception of some new features and design changes. If you see any issues, just click the orange 'Support' button floating at the bottom of the page and let us know.    Thanks!  
    • emil

Pit People Steam Beta   09/27/2016

We’ve just started sending out Pit People Steam Beta Invites! If you haven’t signed up for the closed beta, you can still register by October 3rd. Beta Keys will be sent out on September 28th!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tayseanpwns

SSMM is FREE!

11 posts in this topic

I had no idea this game was free till I looked at my friend's account on game center and it said FREE! Just to let everybody know this game is free

It brings back memories from Alien Hominid...

(I just wish the Russian that congratulates you still said "Pwned" like in AH!!!)

hint hint update!!!!!!!!!!!!

Free is always good. Thanks for playing! :)

I was wondering if this would ever make it to Android's App Market. Will it?? :cry:

*Rushes to nearest App Store*

... Alas, they were sold out! How is that even POSSIBLE?

I have yet to pick up the game for myself, but after playing the gem on my friend's iDevice, memories flooded back into my head. Well, the memories trickled a bit, rather. Not unlike a tiny leak in the roof that slowly forms a puddle on the floor. I had to call my brain's janitor to place a tiny bucket under the leaky nostalgia the fine folks at Behemoth caused. You owe me a mop.

All tid-bits aside, I love that this game is free. When I get a new device that is capable of holding the jewel, I will be sure to download it immediately. SSMM was a great mini-game for Alien Hominid, and I am happy I'll be able to play it on-the-go!

pda games isent free,you get 15 free levels,the behemoth is to cheap to have free

I think you mean they are trying to make a living not "cheap"

and also we are not talking about PDA games

and they do have a free game it is called Super Soviet Missile Master

pda games isent free,you get 15 free levels,the behemoth is to cheap to have free

I think you mean they are trying to make a living not "cheap"

and also we are not talking about PDA games

and they do have a free game it is called Super Soviet Missile Master

Don't even bother with him. Look at his two posts, both are troll posts, he's just an idiot.

I love the music of this game.

I hope TheBehemoth release more iOS game in the future, I hope also they are designed to be portable :3

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0