Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FEL

[Terraria Community Server]: Partytown USA

14 posts in this topic

Terraria_tree2.pngTerraria Community Server:

Partytown USA

Good evening, ladies and gentleladies.

I would like to bring to your attention that Da Milk Man, Abyssmal Cookie, and I are starting a new community server in the game Terraria.

It's not completely ready for opening up to the public, but if you'd like to register as a member of the community, just send me a PM and I'll add you to the list.

If you don't know what Terraria is:

It's a very cheap game on Steam that I can 100% guarantee you is worth the few bucks it costs.

I will update this and add detail every so often. Every joining member helps the community a lot!

*Mods: I have this in Off-Topic Arena, because half the TBF community is too lazy to click the "View Active Topics" button. (:

36px-Eater_of_Souls.png

The server is growing at a nice rate, and we'll probably have it open to the public soon.

Here's a screenshot of what we've got so far:

serverss2mini.png

Click for full size.

When can we expect the server to go public?

Just as soon as people start caring.

I care and am totally down to help out with this project at any time. Just let me know if you want my help. :)

Soooo... I just decided to finally cash in on this game. I'm taking it that this project was probably buried for good?

Soooo... I just decided to finally cash in on this game. I'm taking it that this project was probably buried for good?

Did you buy it on sale today, too?

can't resist a good flash deal.

can't resist a good flash deal.

None of us can...

Really guys? People didn't care a year ago, and it's obvious nobody cares now.

This is a Terraria community SERVER thread, not a thread to discuss sales.

Requesting lock and/or delete. Merry Christmas.

I only revived it because I assumed you had a decent amount of interest, as far as the forums go. Especially because the thread didn't end with a post from you, but from someone who wanted to get in on it. I sort of just assumed that you eventually just took it all to steam and began sorting out the details there. Sorry folks.