• Announcements

• megan

New Registrations can now post threads with mod approval   02/08/2017

Just updated the permission settings so New Registrations can post threads in all forums that Members can -- but the first 3 posts/threads will still need to be approved by a Moderator before being upgraded to Member status. Member status = ability to post without going through Approval Queue, ability to change profile and edit signatures, ability to us the Private Messaging system.    As a reminder, this Approval Queue is put into place to prevent spammers from coming in and dropping harmful or offensive messages & links all over the place.    Please note that the moderators will do their best to approve as quickly as possible, but it may take a day or two during busy times. Multiple posts with the same information will be deleted and will not count towards the 3 posts, so please be patient and we'll get to your posts ASAP. Thanks!   Also, as a new member of our community, please feel free to introduce yourself to everyone in this thread:  Welcome to the Behemoth Forums! <3 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shnoggle

Mexico

6 posts in this topic

Has CC been released to mexico recently? Because lately Ive been running into a ton of kids from mexico in the arena. Kinda just curious.

In the old days, I kept beating one of them over and over. The next day, I see his comment on one of TB's YouTube videos saying,

boost on psn arena psn: (PSN ID here)

if you're encountering people from a different region out of the blue, it is possible that matchmaking is finding a slightly better ping there. could also be time of day played, or coincidence!

definitely fate.

i believe what matchingmaking is telling you is that you should move to Mexico, immediately.