• Announcements

• emil

Forum Update!   09/27/2016

Hi Everyone!   We've just updated our forum so you might notice some changes here and there. For the most part it should work the same as it always has with the exception of some new features and design changes. If you see any issues, just click the orange 'Support' button floating at the bottom of the page and let us know.    Thanks!  
    • emil

Pit People Steam Beta   09/27/2016

We’ve just started sending out Pit People Steam Beta Invites! If you haven’t signed up for the closed beta, you can still register by October 3rd. Beta Keys will be sent out on September 28th!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spiral123

Insane mode

13 posts in this topic

Need help on insane mode I'm stuck on thiefs forest at the moma troll.my gt is Infern0chicken plz help!

Send my gt (Shnoggle970) a friend request and a message. I always get stuck there too so if you want we can do an insane mode run together.

My issue with Insane Mode is that I get stuck on Flowery Field every time...and I mean literally stuck. I get two screens past the catapults and it just won't progress. I kill all the Coneheads but never get the arrow to advance the screen and I have to exit to the map. Every. Single. Time.

My issue with Insane Mode is that I get stuck on Flowery Field every time...and I mean literally stuck. I get two screens past the catapults and it just won't progress. I kill all the Coneheads but never get the arrow to advance the screen and I have to exit to the map. Every. Single. Time.

And you're absolutely sure you've killed all the baddies? I've never seen this happen before. Does it happen whether you're playing solo or multiplayer?

And you're absolutely sure you've killed all the baddies? I've never seen this happen before. Does it happen whether you're playing solo or multiplayer?

Only on solo. I played with a partner the other night and we got through. And yeah, I'm pretty sure I killed everything. I walked and attacked behind the tower, and at both edges of the screen...nothing hit me and I didn't hit anything.

need help on insane mode in the desert messeage me or add me, on ps3, douchemcwonderpuffins, i have a lvl 99 industrialist

This really shouldn't be here. Would a mod please move this The Keep please.

This has been moved to The Keep. I can't believe it got past me. Thanks, T Diamond.

This has been moved to The Keep. I can't believe it got past me. Thanks, T Diamond.

Anytime

Just keep magic jumping and performing juggles like XXY XXY XXXXY. When the boss starts moving fast. spam it with your air projectile RT+Y. Got some of this from FenixStryk. It helps.

Only on solo. I played with a partner the other night and we got through. And yeah, I'm pretty sure I killed everything. I walked and attacked behind the tower, and at both edges of the screen...nothing hit me and I didn't hit anything.

At the end of that part don't you break the window and go in? (Wedding Crasher is my favorite lvl)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0