Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mstcle

Psn cc players needed for online co-op fun,anyone?

14 posts in this topic

:D hi Im new to The forum and I'm looking for people to play cc with.. Psn,my psn is mstcle friend request me if you want to play...

Moved to The Keep. That's where requests to play and the like would go, just so you know.

I wish you well in finding a game. Have fun!

Moved to The Keep. That's where requests to play and the like would go, just so you know.

I wish you well in finding a game. Have fun!

Whoa, I remember you from long ago O.o congrats on getting mod dude!

I have PSN Castle Crashers and I ALWAYS find a lobby. But right now I am doing solo campaigns due to me getting in one lobby with a expert who got my red knight a gold skull and taught me strategies. But all I want is arena to play with people. I want have battles.

A virtual gladiator with no virtual victim

:-(

Add me, I have a 99 gold skull Industrialist and almost all the characters. Always up for any type of way you wanna play.

Gilgamesh101

Edited by Colbinile

If you have insane mode unlocked I will play with you. I am trying to get gold skulls on the rest of my characters besides just my pink knight and thief.

Username is Tayseanpwns, message me

I WILL NOT EXCEPT FRIEND REQUEST!!!!!

P.S. if anybody wants to give me weapons in borderlands for ps3 message me! :D

Hello im looking for Castle Crashers pros on Psn my highest level is 56 my pink knight my i.D is EL_PrinnyGod my old accout highest was 3 level 99 and 1 gold skull

If you have insane mode unlocked I will play with you. I am trying to get gold skulls on the rest of my characters besides just my pink knight and thief.

Username is Tayseanpwns, message me

I WILL NOT EXCEPT FRIEND REQUEST!!!!!

P.S. if anybody wants to give me weapons in borderlands for ps3 message me! :D

I didn't know that you could give items in borderlands if you were not friends, also I what level are you and what kind of weapon would you want.I kind of suck at C.C so I can't get past that wedding part on insane mode even with my lelvel 99 industrialist, so I will take ANYONE in on

that offer.

Me and daikon101 made it to Lava World my highest Fire demon my old accout has Fencer level 99 with gold skull i might help you if The Golden Whale chooses

the great golden whale chose me because I am his true son and heir to the golden whale throne, you can tell I'm a whale because I am a mammal that lives under water, I am golden AND I am not a dolphin,and we totally took that cyclops down with our tremendous buzz saws YAYAH!

Edited by daikonboy101

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0