Benjie007

Castle Crashers on Steam?

Koen    466

Probably not on steam, If cc would be released on pc, I don't think they'd use steam to do it

*edit* happy to be wrong :P

Edited by Koen

A1rPun    5
yh probably, + it will be impossible to play insane on it cuz of controls

Please Explain.. plus you can connect a controller to a pc.

Benjie007    0
Probably not on steam, If cc would be released on pc, I don't think they'd use steam to do it

Why wouldn't they use Steam, I doubt they would release it as a disc game or something similar.

Ninja Lord    0
yh probably, + it will be impossible to play insane on it cuz of controls

Please Explain.. plus you can connect a controller to a pc.

Well true but it wont be same as on consoles

lol4ever    0

What if we made a petition?

Like Dark Souls I already own Castle Crashers on my 360. However, I abandoned this console because of annoying monthly subscriptions and poopy exclusives (besides Castle Crashers ofc). Even bought the 360 for Castle Crashers.

chikkin    0

i would love to see Castle Crashers for the PC, and released on Steam (with no other DRM. NO GFWL!).

i have a 360, but i am moving away from it (not that i have played it much in the first place!). i prefer the PC. i havent touched my 360 in several months. CC is one of the few 360 games that i like a lot. i played it much with my buddy for hours!

Well true but it wont be same as on consoles

it would be the same experiance as playing on a console if the game has controller support (most games these days, especially 360 ports, have 360 controller support).

T Diamond    281

I don't want to minimod, but can somebody lock this. These threads are a really dead concepts that can easily be found in the search bar. Although this place is pretty dead, so I doubt it'll make a big difference right now.

T Diamond    281

So who's gonna go start the petition? I'm not good at writing so it's probably the best someone else does.

It's not going to happen. I know for a fact this has been done half a dozen times. See if you can find them in the search bar.

scarabix    250

Look, everybody wants this to happen. There are many reasons everybody on this planet would want castle crashers on steam. I do, and everybody I've asked does. It's free as opposed to the Xbox live, it has modding potential, and even better, it could get promotional items for other games.

Who doesn't want new promos to happen after what the behemoth did with Edmund McMillen?

Giraffey    3

Please port this game to PC (windows, linux) already. I'm willing to put up money up front for a kick starter or something.

emil    10,004

Will Castle Crashers ever be released on Steam?

yes.

edit: damn it feels good to finally be able to type that.

• Upvote 1

FEL    184

Will Castle Crashers ever be released on Steam?

yes.

5 years later

Will Battleblock Theater ever be released on Xbox?

yes.

Giraffey    3

5 years later

Damn right. We'll continue to support our games.

Thanks so much! Are there plans for a Linux version with the upcoming release of Steam on Linux?

emil    10,004

5 years later

Damn right. We'll continue to support our games.

Thanks so much! Are there plans for a Linux version with the upcoming release of Steam on Linux?

Just focusing on getting this thing done and out the door for Windows for now. Small steps.

damn it feels good to finally be able to type that.

Emil confirmed for gangster.

straight outta home castle

I was literally about to say something along those lines after I read that post lol

EDIT: Just realized, shouldn't this thread be locked and redirected to the thread regarding CC being released on Steam?

Edited by Dropped Your Pocket