• Announcements

• emil

Forum Update!   09/27/2016

Hi Everyone!   We've just updated our forum so you might notice some changes here and there. For the most part it should work the same as it always has with the exception of some new features and design changes. If you see any issues, just click the orange 'Support' button floating at the bottom of the page and let us know.    Thanks!  
    • emil

Pit People Steam Beta   09/27/2016

We’ve just started sending out Pit People Steam Beta Invites! If you haven’t signed up for the closed beta, you can still register by October 3rd. Beta Keys will be sent out on September 28th!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PurplePanic

PS3 connectivity problems-any help?!

1 post in this topic

I just got Castle crahers on ps3. Knowing it would be a fun game to play on mulitplayer with my friends :D

Unfortunately there has been a lot of talk about connecting with friends over psn. I am also having this problem. I know there was eventually a patch for this on XBLA, and I'm just wondering if there is going to any kind of patch/update to remedy this problem for ps3, because as it stands now its easier to play with total strangers than friends.

Before anyone ask, I did take the time assure that my friends and I have the proper internet set up(s) on our systems and connections settings :)

We can't even find each other in hosting quick matches and etc.

So can anyone or maybe a staff member offer advice on what may be the problem, or even if the problem can/will be addressed soon?

((and not to be rude, but I've had it suggested to me before to just play locally with friends, and because of my job and school, I had to move 8 hours away from my hometown, so its not fruitful to suggest it to me again :( ))

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0