• Announcements

• emil

Pit People Steam Beta   09/27/2016

We’ve just started sending out Pit People Steam Beta Invites! If you haven’t signed up for the closed beta, you can still register by October 3rd. Beta Keys will be sent out on September 28th!
GamerGuy09

Meme Heads

12 posts in this topic

Do you think there will be "Meme" Heads. Such as Troll Face, Forever Alone, And Rage Face in the game as heads.

that's a good idea! They would be changed a bit cuz Dan would draw them on a head shape

I think it would be really cool, however of the behemoth were to use them they'd probably need permission of the original artists and the people they are based upon such as yao ming(puppy please), obama(not bad) , etc...

I don't like the idea of meme heads actually. It would kind of take away from the constant originality of Dan's art.

I kinda understand and agree with tyinyk. But if they did make a meme head the one that they should definately put is the Me Gusta Meme.

An Awesome Face head would be great.

Since The Behemoth is connected to Newgrounds, an AngryFaic head would be perfect. I wouldn't be surprised if they already made Newgrounds-based heads.

Seeing meme heads in the game wouldn't feel right to me. I think Dan will be able to come up with plenty original faces without having to use ones that were made by someone else. Angry faic from newgrounds would make sense though.

Yeah, no. I really think the behemoth should stay conservative about its art style. The whole newgrounds thing, with (safe for work) tricky and the angry face I'll admit is quite pleasant and that's really something I want to see in battleblock theater, but I would really be bothered if other unfunny, unfitting faces would make it into the game.

But knowing old little me I would buy them anyway, because I'm a damned behemoth fanboy.

Edited by scarabix

For me, that would kinda ruin the originality of Dan's art. I've been playing games with his art ever since the original Alien Hominid, so that would upset me lol. It's a neat idea, but I'd prefer if there wasn't meme heads

Bagel Dog must be a prisoner.

*When he runs, rainbows follow.*

That would be construed as Nyan Prisoner. Just saying.

Edited by tyinyk