• Announcements

• emil

Forum Update!   09/27/2016

Hi Everyone!   We've just updated our forum so you might notice some changes here and there. For the most part it should work the same as it always has with the exception of some new features and design changes. If you see any issues, just click the orange 'Support' button floating at the bottom of the page and let us know.    Thanks!  
    • emil

Pit People Steam Beta   09/27/2016

We’ve just started sending out Pit People Steam Beta Invites! If you haven’t signed up for the closed beta, you can still register by October 3rd. Beta Keys will be sent out on September 28th!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
habitat1998

Music

18 posts in this topic

What kind of music genre and singer i like rap and and one of my favorite rapper is ice cube

Anything except Country and Screamo for me. :P

Did I just... discover my long lost brother?

Perhaps... you have. :o(But if you don't like Dubstep, get lost lol.)

Perhaps... you have. :o(But if you don't like Dubstep, get lost lol.)

Yes.... you have. i was the doctor. i accidentally gave Splufey to the wrong family. I have regreted this all my life.

well if i can choose more genres i would choose rap,hip hop,techno,reggea

artist:ice cube,dmx,young maylay,w.c,tupac,eazy-e,B.I.G,the perceptionist,the roots,mc ren,daft punk,the glitch mob

songs that i like:nigga trap,doin what it pose 2 do,why we thugs,lord give me a sign,end of the line,animus vox,pros vs joes,smoke some weed,why we thugz,thugz mansion

Edited by habitat1998

wait just thought of this but doesn't "what music are you listening to ATM" cover all of the possible purposes this thread could have?

wait just thought of this but doesn't "what music are you listening to ATM" cover all of the possible purposes this thread could have?

Most music threads in the past were locked because of this. The other thread is generally for sharing music. We could have discussions about music here, but I don't see it happening.

In terms of genre I am pretty fine with all of them, though ones I enjoy much more than others are Rock, Metal, Jazz, Classical, Blues, Chiptunes, and Video Game Music. I spend a lot of time to listening to those types of music though I think I listen to Video Game Music the most. I really love it when music can create a feeling/atmosphere without vocals like when hearing a song makes you think of the desert or of snow for example. Man this is just the best (In my opinion).

Open your ears and enjoy the many genre of music that exist.

I listen to everything; I prioritise my hip hop & rap, sometimes my rock compared to other genres though.

Give my guy XV a listen, he's an awesome rap artist and a fellow geek.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEST2aOOn8E

>) FLAMING LIPS SAMPLE

SILVER TREMBLING HANDS

OH MY GOD#basedgod

Edited by mechazeep

Genre: rock, punk, metal, etc

Band: Cage the Elephant, 30 seconds to mars, Green day.

Fav song: ain't no rest for the wicked, this is war, american idiot

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0