GamerGuy09

Behemoth's New Slogan:

GamerGuy09    6

The Valve Of XBLA Games.

Know all jokes aside, its been awhile since our last prisoneer update. (last year) and it made me mad that there was NO news at all about this game at E3.....i'm worried battlebros...i'm worried....

Enosdarom    1

They said that they will publish it in 2012. I think it's time that Behemoth say a release date. Halo 4 has a release date which should also make Behemoth

scarabix    250

It's not like they're gonna pull a Valve and never release the game. This is their main focus, it'll get finished.

Yeah I mean it's not like they have any project other than battleblock theater yet, right?

It'll come soon enough.

What scares me is that at the Xbox booth, there was a summer of arcade section and battleblock theater wasn't there :oops:

No big deal, it also doesn't matter, everything at the Xbox conference this year was a joke lol

danp    519

Prisoner updates haven't been coming because everyone here has been working extra hard on the game. I figure you'd want the game more than the videos :)

They said that they will publish it in 2012.

Where did we say that?

ggamer2004    2

They said that they will publish it in 2012. I think it's time that Behemoth say a release date. Halo 4 has a release date which should also make Behemoth

They've stated that they won't be saying any sort of release date, not even the year, until they know for sure when it will be released. I know it's disappointing but at least they aren't trying to get everyone's hopes up for a date that may or may not be true.

Splufay    60

Where did we say that?

disgusted-mother-of-god.png?1321272571

Edited by Splufay
  • Upvote 1

Zephyr    324

Prisoner updates haven't been coming because everyone here has been working extra hard on the game. I figure you'd want the game more than the videos :)

Where did we say that?

I believe I remember a member of your staff saying the game will come out before the world ends. And I think that's December 21, 2012.

If someone else doesn't find the vid, I will. :evil:

GamerGuy09    6

.....If it doesn't even show up at comic con......i'm gonna cry. Or even worse, i'll eat so much that i would become gabe newell and say "after 3 years in development. It will be worth the weight"

• Upvote 1

Zephyr    324

I love that now the Wikipedia page says just TBA for release date. Who changed it? ;-)

It was probably Koen or BFG. They stay on top of all that stuff so well. :-)

I love that now the Wikipedia page says just TBA for release date. Who changed it? ;-)

It was probably Koen or BFG. They stay on top of all that stuff so well. :-)

At least someone keeps an eye on it XD

scarabix    250

.....If it doesn't even show up at comic con......i'm gonna cry. Or even worse, i'll eat so much that i would become gabe newell and say "after 3 years in development. It will be worth the weight"

Left 4 dead 3 confirmed for battleblock theater promo.

jakester279    2

Left 4 dead 3 confirmed for battleblock theater promo.

what is a promo and left 4 dead 3 was confirmed?

shot2400    3

Just saying, at least Behemoth does show up shows and rocks them you know? Valve is in like cyro sleep and then I AM BATMAN and comes outa nowhere.

Just saying, at least Behemoth does show up shows and rocks them you know? Valve is in like cyro sleep and then I AM BATMAN and comes outa nowhere.

Pretty much what you said