• Announcements

• emil

Pit People Steam Beta   09/27/2016

We’ve just started sending out Pit People Steam Beta Invites! If you haven’t signed up for the closed beta, you can still register by October 3rd. Beta Keys will be sent out on September 28th!
T Diamond

Translate Something And Translate It Back

72 posts in this topic

So take your favorite quote, song, line, whatever and using an online translator, translate it into some random language and translate it back to English.

אזוי נעמען אייער באַליבט ציטירן, ליד, שורה, וועלכער און ניצן אַ אָנליין יבערזעצער, איבערזעצן עס איןעטלעכע טראַפ - לשון און איבערזעצן עס צוריק צו ענגליש - Yiddish | So take your favorite quote, poem, line, whatever and use the Online translator, translating it in some random language and translate it back to English. - Back to English

Edited by ThePieGuy

Original English Sentence:

Everyday I'm shuffling.

To Hindi:

हर दिन मैं फेरबदल कर रहा हूँ

And Back to English:

Every day I am altering.

Original: I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off your shoulders, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

To Korean: 난 당신이 무슨 생각하는지 알아요. "그는 여섯 발을 발사하거나 겨우 다섯습니까?" 글쎄, 그런 자신을 추적 손실이 너무 흥분해서, 당신에게 진실을 말할 수 있습니다. 그러나 이것은 44 구경 매그넘, 세계에서 가장 강력한 권총,하고 머리를 깨끗히 날려 버릴 것처럼되고, 당신이 스스로 한 가지 질문이 떠오른다 전 행운아니까? 음, 펑크를 나중에해야하나요?

Back to English: I know what you're thinking. "He fired six shots or only five did?" Well, I lost track myself so excited, I can tell you the truth. But this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and real hell to blow your head clean off, and you yourself one question arises: Do I feel lucky? Well, do I need to be a punk in the future?

EDIT: Just saying, I think I'm going to love this thread very much if it picks up

Edited by Dropped Your Pocket

Terrible introduction to my cliche research paper:

What is "inequality"? How does one define the word "inequality"? Exactly how and where is each person's definition of "inequality" present in society, and our entire world? The word inequality is tossed around so much these days. What comes to mind when one says the word "inequality", and how does it affect us? Around the world, this simple string of letters has so much meaning and history that varies from person to person, context to context. Is inequality good, or is it bad?

Chinese:

什么是“不平等”?如何界定“不平等”字吗?究竟如何在社会的“不平等”目前,我们的整个世界是每个人的定义?字不平等扔周围这么多的这些天。想到什么时说:“不平等”字,它是如何影响我们?这个简单的字母串在世界各地,有这么多的意义和历史因人而异人,上下文语境。是不平等的好,或者是坏?

Engrish:

What is "unequal"? How to define the word "unequal"? How social inequality "Currently, our entire world is everyone's definition? The word inequality throwing around so much these days. What comes to mind, said: "unequal", how does it affect us? This simple letter string around the world, so much meaning and history varies from person to person, context. Inequality good or bad?

*BONUS* After translating again five times:

What is "unequal" and "inequality", then what? Social inequality? "At present, the definition of each of us the whole world of inequality, leading to so many around these days, you will recall, he said:"? Inequality and its impact than a simple string literal meaning in the history of the world, from human to human, good or bad, how the context of the inequality change?

Generated video game names list:

Obsessive-Compulsive Sudoku 3D

Jedi Nudist Shack

Retarded Makeout Camp

Kinky Chef Paratroopers

Lethal Yoga World

Educational Fun Uncensored

Internet STD Revisited

Vegetarian Nudist Siege

The Glory of Manlove Dungeon

Hitler's Elevator 25th Anniversary Edition

Duke Nukem: Ice Cream Uncensored

Vampire Dentist Dance Mix

Boring Death Annihilation

Religious 3D Quiz

Intelligent Sandwich 3D

Rock 'n' Roll Flatulence Hero

European Manlove Invasion

Chinese:

强迫独三维的

绝地天体小屋

智障请出营

淫厨师伞兵

致命的瑜伽世界

教育娱乐无码

互联网性病再访

素食裸体围攻

男人爱地牢的荣耀

希特勒的电梯25周年纪念版

毁灭公爵:冰淇淋无码

吸血鬼牙医舞蹈组合

钻孔死亡横扫千军的

宗教3D测验

智能夹心3D的

岩石'n'辊胀气英雄

欧洲男子的爱情入侵

Engrish:

Forcing alone three-dimensional

Jedi objects cabin

With intellectual disabilities, please out of the camp

Prostitution chef paratroopers

The deadly world of yoga

Educational entertainment without code

Internet VD revisit

Vegetarian naked siege

Men love the glory of the dungeon

Hitler elevator 25th Anniversary Edition

Duke Nukem: ice cream, no code

The vampire dentists dance combination

Drilling the death of Total Annihilation

Religious 3D test

Intelligent sandwich 3D

Rock 'n' roll flatulence hero

European men love invasion

Edited by FEL

Original: When I first came here, this was all swamp. Everyone said I was daft to build a castle on a swamp, but I built in all the same, just to show them. It sank into the swamp. So I built a second one. That sank into the swamp. So I built a third. That burned down, fell over, then sank into the swamp. But the fourth one stayed up. And that's what you're going to get, Lad, the strongest castle in all of England. (From Monty Python)

Korean: 처음 여기 왔을 때, 모든 늪에서했습니다. 모두가 내가 늪지대에성을 짓게 보나 마나했지만, 난 그냥 그들을 표시하기 위해 모두 같은 내장했다. 그것은 늪지에 침몰했다. 그래서 하나를 사면 하나 만들었습니다. 그것은 늪지에 침몰했다. 그래서 세번째 만들었습니다. 그것은 불타 넘어졌다 다음, 늪지에 침몰했다. 그러나 네 번째 사람은 나눴지. 그래서 당신이, 스폰지밥, 영국의 모든에서 가장 튼튼한성을 갖는것거야.

Back to English: When I first came here, all neupeseohaetseupnida. I summed all castles in the swamp, but obviously, I'm just like all of them were built to display. It sank into the swamp. So buy one, one was created. It sank into the swamp. So, the third was created. It burned and fell, and then sank into the swamp. But the fourth man shot the breeze. So you, SpongeBob, in all of England's most durable, having.

After 5 translations or so: I first came here to neupeseohaetseupnida the woods in front of any explicit, but apparently it is designed to show all people that will help. It sank into the swamp. So you should buy one. It sank into the swamp. Then, the third has been created. It sank into the swamp after bulegwa away. But the fourth is the most durable all political parties, the British Wind Sponge Bob shot.

Edited by Dropped Your Pocket

никто не ждет испанскую инквизицию!!

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!! In Russian.

English: Visitors to the center will have their tickets punched.

Japanese: センターへの訪問者は彼らのチケットはパンチがあります。

Engrish: Visitors to the center of their ticket has a punch.

Stop! you violated the law

arrête! ou je te viole salope

Stop! you violated the law

Quote one: War, war never changes...

Translation: ಯುದ್ಧ, ಯುದ್ಧ ಬದಲಾಯಿಸುತ್ತದೆ ಎಂದಿಗೂ

Quote two: the cake is a lie

Translation: la kuko estas mensogo

In English: You're too slow!

In Japanese: あなたはあまりにも遅いです

Back to English: You're too slow!

English (obviously  :-P )

My thread was revived.

To Galician, To Serbian, To Swahili, To Chinese: 

And back to English:

The title of my speech is to restore

Edited by T Diamond

English: Reviving this thread is my pleasure.

French: Relancer ce fil est mon plaisir.

English again: Revivng this thread is my pleasure.

Couldn't think of a favorite line so I just took a random one:

English: Those shoes are fabulous, where did you get them?
Dutch: Die schoenen zijn geweldig, je hebt waar je ze. (this is already incorrect by the way)
English again: These shoes are great, you have what you do.

A multi-language translation, oh the joy I had with this one...

English:

The king told his loyal servants that the dinner was to be prepared immediately, as the guest would arrive in a couple of hours. What the king didn't know, was that there was a assassin cooking the meals, poisoning all of them. When the guest arrived, they quickly ate their meals, as they had a long journey behind them. They didn't know this would be their last meal.

Dutch:

De koning zei tegen zijn trouwe dienaren dat het diner was onmiddellijk bereid, als de gast zou komen in een paar uur. Wat de koning niet wist, was dat er een moordenaar het koken van de maaltijden, het vergiftigen van allemaal. Toen de gast aankwam, ze snel aten hun maaltijden, want ze had een lange reis achter de rug. Ze wist niet dat dit zou hun laatste maaltijd.

Arabic:

وقال الملك لعبيده المؤمنين أن العشاء كان على استعداد فورا، إذا كان الضيف سيأتي في غضون ساعات قليلة. ما فعله الملك لا يعرف هو أن القاتل طهي وجبات الطعام، السم للجميع. عندما وصل الضيوف، أنهم يأكلون وجباتهم بسرعة، لأن لديهم رحلة طويلة إلى الوراء. وقالت إنها لا تعرف هذا من شأنه أن يكون وجبة الماضي.

Chinese (traditional):

王說:他的僕人,信徒,晚餐已經準備好立即,如果客人將在幾個小時內。國王不知道的是,兇手做飯,所有的毒藥。當客人到達時,他們吃的飯菜很快,因為他們有一個漫長的旅程回來。她不知道,這將是最後一餐。

Byelorussian:

Ван сказаў: яго слуга, хто верыць, абед гатовы неадкладна, калі госці будуць на працягу некалькіх гадзін. Кароль не ведае, што забойца прыгатавання ежы, увесь яд. Калі госці прыходзяць, яны ядуць стравы хутка, таму што ў іх ёсць доўгі зваротны шлях. Яна не ведала, што гэта будзе апошні прыём ежы.

Azerbaijani:

Wang qonaqlar bir neçə saat olacaq əgər nahar inanan onun qulluqçusu, dərhal hazırdır. King qatil yemək ki, bütün zəhər bilmirdim. Onlar geri uzun bir yol var, çünki qonaqlar gəldiyi zaman, onlar tez yemək. O, bu son yemək olacaq bilmirdim.

Indonesian:

Jika Anda yakin bahwa tamu makan malam Anda akan memakan waktu beberapa jam untuk hamba Wang, siap segera. Pembunuh raja makanan yang saya tidak tahu semua racun. Mereka memiliki kembali jalan panjang, karena para tamu ketika mereka makan dengan cepat. Dia tidak tahu bahwa ini akan menjadi makanan terakhir.

Azerbaijani:

Siz nahar qonaqlar tezliklə hazır qulu Wang üçün bir neçə saat inanıram edin. Regicides ərzaq Mən bütün toksinlerin bilmirəm. Qonaqlar onlar tez yedim çünki onlar geri uzun bir yol var. O, bu son yemək ki, bilmirdim.

Byelorussian:

Вы гатовыя на вячэру госці, як толькі ваш слуга, я лічу, некалькі гадзін, каб Wang. Я не ведаю, усе прадукты харчавання таксінаў царазабойца. Госці з'елі іх хутка, таму што ў іх ёсць доўгі шлях назад. Ён быў апошняй ежай, якую я не ведаў.

Chinese (traditional):

你準備好吃飯的客人,你的僕人,我找了幾個小時的王。我不知道所有的食物毒素弒君。客人吃起來很快,因為他們有很長的路要走。他的最後一餐,我不知道。

Arabic:

هل أنت على استعداد للضيوف تناول العشاء، عبدك، وأنا وجدت بضع ساعات من الملك. أنا لا أعرف عن قتل الملك السموم الغذائية. للنزلاء تناول الطعام بسرعة، لأن لديهم طريق طويل لنقطعه. وجبته الأخيرة، وأنا لا أعرف.

Dutch:

Bent u klaar voor het diner gasten, uw dienaar, en ik vond een paar uur van de koning. Ik weet niet over het doden van voedsel Koning toxines. Om snel te eten, omdat ze een lange weg te gaan. Zijn laatste maaltijd, en ik weet het niet.

English:

Are you ready for dinner guests, your servant, and I found a few hours of the king. I do not know about the killing of King food toxins. For fast food, because they have a long way to go. His last meal, and I do not know.

This is fun. I'll try out some more, in a while.

English: Why are there so many languages in this world?

Irish: Cén fáth a bhfuil oiread sin teangacha sa saol seo?

English again: Why are there so many languages in this world?

The video is a bit old now (by internet standards), but it's relevant:

Edited by T Diamond

English: Drop it like its hot!

Korean: 따뜻한처럼 버려!

English again: Drop it like its warm!

Ooo, this looks like fun!

English: You do the hokey-pokey and you turn yourself around. That's what it's all about.

Arabic: كنت تفعل هوكي]، وسجن تشغيل نفسك حولها. هذا ما ولكن عن كل شيء.

Armenian: Դուք Հոկեյ, եւ բանտը վազում ինքներդ շուրջ. Սա այն է, ինչ պետք է ամեն ինչի մասին.

Back to English: You hockey, and the prison was run over yourself. This is what we should be about everything.

English: Party rock is in the house tonight!

Greek: Κόμμα ροκ είναι στο σπίτι απόψε!

English again: Party rock is in the house tonight!

English: Those cats are wearing clothes.

Japanese: これらの猫の服を着ています。

Back to English: Dressed in these cats.

http://translationparty.com

http://translationparty.com/#10789677

It's related to the game I promise.

The second link is at least. :o

It cracks me up that their first translation was so terrible to start of with「watashi desu ne wo nani shimasu」

That's just... so terrible. Still I think I'm going to play around with it.

Update: I have no idea how they get their equilibrium.

http://translationparty.com/#10790244

http://translationparty.com/#10790252

Beat the system:

http://translationparty.com/#10790249

Edited by T Diamond

Are you, are you
coming to the tree
where they strung up a man they say murdered three
Strange things did happen here 
No stranger would it be
If we met up at midnight in the hanging tree.

In Swedish: Är du, är du

kommer till trädet
där de hängde upp en man som de säger mördat tre
Konstiga saker hände här
Ingen främmande skulle det vara
Om vi ​​mötte upp vid midnatt i hängande träd
WUT.