Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PinkKnight

The Cc Multiplatform Suggestions Thread

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which platform would you like to see Castle Crashers on?

• Wii / Wii U
    • Nintendo DS / 3DS
    • PSP / Vita
    • iOS
    • Atari 2600
    • Other
    • PS4 / Xbox 720

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

52 posts in this topic

It's just too bad that it's been said that 3d games are very expensive to make, and I don't have a 3DS to play it on.

Those are both pretty big issues, if I do say so myself

It's just too bad that it's been said that 3d games are very expensive to make, and I don't have a 3DS to play it on.

Those are both pretty big issues, if I do say so myself

Yep, it's stops my hopes of it every happening.

I wish it was released on the PSP, Wii and Computers.I would play it all the time!

I would buy it.It sounds like a great idea the control scheme would be a challenge though,how would you fit all those combos,magic attacks and physical attacks on a keyboard.My brain would be spinning! I'm still all for the idea of CC on the .

I wish it was released on the PSP, Wii and Computers.I would play it all the time!

Dude, it's all about the VITA now broski, get with the times old man. But in all seriousness, if they DID make it portable (which they most likely won't) it would be on the Vita, not the PSP

Dude, it's all about the VITA now broski, get with the times old man. But in all seriousness, if they DID make it portable (which they most likely won't) it would be on the Vita, not the PSP

The only person I know who has a Vita is my friend in Japan. I also heard they hadn't sold as many as they've hoped. Are they popular and I just don't know anyone with one?

Edited by T Diamond

I guess your right,but to me CC being released to the psp would be so much more cooler so I don't have to buy the Vita.

Edited by Radnite

This sucks. I have been watching videos on this game non-stop, and oh God do I want it. But I am without a PS3/360 so a PC version is the only way I can get it. I'm practically begging someone to work on this, cuz I would definitely buy it.

Okay, thread merging isn't working for me right now.

Use this thread to discuss multiplatform suggestions for Castle Crashers, please.

Locking this thread. I'll re-open it and merge it with the thread linked above at some point.

Castle Crashers would make a killing on Steam. Would love to see it ported to the PC.

I would love to see this ported to the PC as well. Releasing a fine-tuned version through Steam would definitely generate an enormous amount of profit- way more than any portable platform. I'd say that it will sell extremely well if done correctly, especially when taking into consideration that CC is the only game that I regularly see mentioned on message boards as a good console game that needs a solid PC port.

Heck, you'd already have 5+ sales from my friends and I.

(also: please don't release it on ios. the controls would be awful)

Personally, I'd just like to see cross-platform sharing of information...sharing character progress, leaderboards, that sort of thing. I don't as much care which platforms it's on. From a technical perspective it would be possible, provided that PSN, XBox Live, etc. don't have "features" built in that prohibit that sort of thing.

EDIT: Major kudos to The Behemoth for their CC Steam announcement!

Edited by BFG

Castle Crashers confirmed for Wii U 2014! (Don't believe me? Look at the pattern. I bet even Behemoth would agree to this statement.)

Castle Crashers confirmed for Wii U 2014! (Don't believe me? Look at the pattern. I bet even Behemoth would agree to this statement.)

Too bad Nintendo screwed up every chance to promote the Wii U, so it'll probably bomb pretty badly.

I was just wondering, if you bought the game on say Xbox Live or PSN, would that purchase transfer also to steam? If we could prove our purchase would we be able to also enjoy the game on our Pcs/Macs?

i would love to play castle crashers on my computer. but its not a good enough computer.... its so slow and probaly has 500 virusus on it.

Have any of you thought about the Wii? Many people have the wii and its about the only gaming station that does not have CC on it. Many of you may think that it will sell bad, but think about how much more money The Behemoth could get!

Have any of you thought about the Wii? Many people have the wii and its about the only gaming station that does not have CC on it. Many of you may think that it will sell bad, but think about how much more money The Behemoth could get!

The Behemoth only do HD consoles.