Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Forgotten Knight

New Behemoth Projects

13 posts in this topic

So The Behemoth is currently working on BattleBlock Theater and getting the Necromancer statue read for sale, along with other Necromancer related clothing for sale. I was wondering if you guys have any fututre game ideas in mind after BBT or what the next big move is?

Edited by The Forgotten Knight

So The Behemoth is currently working on BattleBlock Theater and getting the Necromancer statue read for sale, along with other Necromancer related clothing for sale. I was wondering if you guys have any fututre game ideas in mind after BBT or what the next big move is?

Wishful thinking there but I feel like dad'n'me deserves a full game. I can't wait to see what the behemoth actually has in store.

I hope after releasing the game for XBOX they will start working on the release date for ps3

Then they will probably do purple knight for ps3 and then about a year after release start mentioning Game #4

and also they will have merchandise throughout this whole thing

Then some dlc for BBT

I imagine some platformer/ 2d scroller. The games they make right now are excellent, and it'd be interesting to see their work continue in this direction.

Yeah a FPS from The Behemoth would seriously rock, like Alien Vs Zombies... =)

Oooh, ooh! I know! A FPS in th medieval age. It will be called: Castle Crashers: attack of the flying robot monkeys with lasers.

Edited by yugo657

I think that something related from human's body, just like Ozzy and Drix were ( I enjoyed very much and learned very much watching it... Good times)... Would be very freakish and interesting that could work if it have some context and an immersive story... But just a crazy idea... :-D

train simulator

now they're going to take 7 years to make a game like that just because of that remark.

train simulator

now they're going to take 7 years to make a game like that just because of that remark.

To bad, that already exists, I got it in Tescos for about 50p for PC. Top class simulator it was.

Edited by daikonboy101