• Announcements

• emil

Pit People Steam Beta   09/27/2016

We’ve just started sending out Pit People Steam Beta Invites! If you haven’t signed up for the closed beta, you can still register by October 3rd. Beta Keys will be sent out on September 28th!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
johnny

Ouya

10 posts in this topic

Well that doesn't look like too much of a difference compared to playing games on a PC. As much as I like playing games on a TV with a controller I don't really see the appeal.

However

BACKERS

$4,103,893

PLEDGED OF $950,000 GOAL

DAYS TO GO

It does seem to have quite some support

Its also backed by Ed Fries who was formerly in charge of Microsoft Game Studios. He's acting as an advisor to the project.

Although this is cool, I think a lot of developers of larger games will be skeptical because of the 8 GB of storage. That's not much at all for something that doesn't support SD cards.

It's interesting, but I have no idea how it works.

The way they explained it makes it seem like everything will be free. But things aren't free.

It's cute how they welcome hackers.

The way they explained it makes it seem like everything will be free. But things aren't free.

All the games are supposed free-to-play, which would at least mean paid in-game content. Of course, I'd imagine they'll end up releasing retail games eventually.

All the games are supposed free-to-play, which would at least mean paid in-game content. Of course, I'd imagine they'll end up releasing retail games eventually.

I can't imagine myself buying a console with solely free games.

It's rare I enjoy a game that doesn't cost even a small price.

The idea of welcoming hackers does not sound fun to me personally as a part time gamer

It will totally destroy the online gameplay

Still it is an interesting idea and I will not make judgements until it is finally released.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0