• Announcements

• megan

Arena Features + Prisoner Unlock for 12/2/2016   12/02/2016

Get Ms. Pump in BattleBlock Theater when you head into an online area of the game. She'll appear in your Star category in the Player Setup menu.    While you're in the game, check out the re-featured playlists in Arena Feature!    oh baby by Rested Hero SquaredCircelFun by Ten_Tacles   Happy Furbottom's Fridays!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gamerguy

Extra Things Behemoth Hasn'T Told Us Yet That Will Be In This Game

7 posts in this topic

alright put extra modes or whatever you guys think will also be in the game

....that the behemoth hasn't said yet :-) :smile: :-D:ph34r:

We barely know anything about the game. I mean we got pictures and videos of it but there's so much stuff going on in these that it's very confusing.

Not that I want the gameplay spoiled to me before playing the game, really.

We barely know anything about the game. I mean we got pictures and videos of it but there's so much stuff going on in these that it's very confusing.

This is a very good point. We have seen the first hour and the gift shop. We have not seen the final other game modes. The last playable game modes were at Comic Con 2010

We have seen probably 50 characters all together

We have the story and multiplayer online.

But they probably have not told us, idk many things

Only the 22 people on staff know

Not that I want the gameplay spoiled to me before playing the game, really.

Extra things that will be in the game? Well, seeing as we don't know every smashing detail of Battle Block Theatre, I suppose anything is possible. I wouldn't mind seeing subtle easter-eggs relating to previous iterations of Behemoth's gold mine (also known as their past games.) Whether it be a wearable item like the Castle Crasher's King's crown, or a weapon skin that turns a grenade into Hominid's plasma pistol, I'd love to see them tip a hat to their other works. Other than that, I'd rather leave the ideas and designs to the professionals... Well, somewhat professionals. The thing that makes Behemoth games so great is the quirky, randomized style their universes are always set up in. I'd hate for that to be ruined by a fan boy or myself. It's nice to imagine things, though. Hopefully they'll do a Nintendo cameo, amiright?

Please God, no.