• Announcements

• megan

New Registrations can now post threads with mod approval   02/08/2017

Just updated the permission settings so New Registrations can post threads in all forums that Members can -- but the first 3 posts/threads will still need to be approved by a Moderator before being upgraded to Member status. Member status = ability to post without going through Approval Queue, ability to change profile and edit signatures, ability to us the Private Messaging system.    As a reminder, this Approval Queue is put into place to prevent spammers from coming in and dropping harmful or offensive messages & links all over the place.    Please note that the moderators will do their best to approve as quickly as possible, but it may take a day or two during busy times. Multiple posts with the same information will be deleted and will not count towards the 3 posts, so please be patient and we'll get to your posts ASAP. Thanks!   Also, as a new member of our community, please feel free to introduce yourself to everyone in this thread:  Welcome to the Behemoth Forums! <3 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
richard191

Whats Up With The Behemoth?

35 posts in this topic

Alright, last chance.

If there's any more bickering, insulting, or off-topic discussion, somebody's getting a warning. If you really want to see this thread gone, just stop posting in it and let it die on its own.

Actually, in Dan's joke about becoming there manager. Who is the managment of the Behemoth? Dose everbody just figure out everything together, or is there a job specified for managment?

Actually, in Dan's joke about becoming there manager. Who is the managment of the Behemoth? Dose everbody just figure out everything together, or is there a job specified for managment?

Mostly. Everyone trusts each other in terms of who is going to handle code/art/tech/music/phonecalls/blog/usability/QA/fufillment/tradeshow direction, so it's usually whoever has the most experience.

When it comes to more overall company management it's usually John, Tom, Emil or myself.

Mostly. Everyone trusts each other in terms of who is going to handle code/art/tech/music/phonecalls/blog/usability/QA/fufillment/tradeshow direction, so it's usually whoever has the most experience.

When it comes to more overall company management it's usually John, Tom, Emil or myself.

*No real hierarchisation in the development team.

*Game delays - "you'll get it when it's ready"

*Steam release

*In conflict with microsoft over release prices

*Widely acknowledged as a good company

*Founder is responsive to the community, is a pretty cool guy, also grows a beard and wears glasses.

Behemoth confirmed to be valve in a disguise.

*No real hierarchisation in the development team.

*Game delays - "you'll get it when it's ready"

*Steam release

*In conflict with microsoft over release prices

*Widely acknowledged as a good company

*Founder is responsive to the community, is a pretty cool guy, also grows a beard and wears glasses.

Behemoth confirmed to be valve in a disguise.

Oh. My. Behemoth.

first of all i have a question about trade shows,why does the behemoth have castle crashers cabinets if the game is already out
Because lots of people don't know about Castle Crashers yet. Some don't even know about XBLA or PSN.
like i can play that at home.and why does the behemoth focus on castle crashers and alien hominid when they need to focus on bbt.
Castle Crashers and Alien Hominid pay 100% of the development costs for BBT. Hope that clears that up.
they also focus to much on trade shows,and not enuf on bbt,i dont care if they say they are working super hard on the game if the game is not out and it was anounced in 09 and its 2012 and not coming out this year
Well, if you don't like how we run things you better get a job as our management and show us how it's done :)

and also, a quote i've read somewhere: a late game is a good game, while a game on time is a bad game.