Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
richard191

Whats Up With The Behemoth?

35 posts in this topic

first of all i have a question about trade shows,why does the behemoth have castle crashers cabinets if the

game is already out,,like i can play that at home.and why does the behemoth focus on castle crashers and alien hominid when they need to focus on bbt.they also focus to much on trade shows,and not enuf on bbt,i dont care if they say they are working super hard on the game if the game is not out and it was anounced in 09 and its 2012 and not coming out this year

What the troll are you talking about? I'm going to leave this thread to someone else for now, I don't want to get out of line and say something I'll regret.

P.S. Nobody will take you seriously the way you type

Seeing that your name is Richard, I'll just assume you're okay with me calling you Dick.

first of all i have a question about trade shows,why does the behemoth have castle crashers cabinets if the game is already out
Because lots of people don't know about Castle Crashers yet. Some don't even know about XBLA or PSN.
like i can play that at home.and why does the behemoth focus on castle crashers and alien hominid when they need to focus on bbt.
Castle Crashers and Alien Hominid pay 100% of the development costs for BBT. Hope that clears that up.
they also focus to much on trade shows,and not enuf on bbt,i dont care if they say they are working super hard on the game if the game is not out and it was anounced in 09 and its 2012 and not coming out this year
Well, if you don't like how we run things you better get a job as our management and show us how it's done :)

Well, if you don't like how we run things you better get a job as our management and show us how it's done :)

I gotta say. Owned.

first of all i have a question about trade shows,why does the behemoth have castle crashers cabinets if the

game is already out,,like i can play that at home.and why does the behemoth focus on castle crashers and alien hominid when they need to focus on bbt.they also focus to much on trade shows,and not enuf on bbt,i dont care if they say they are working super hard on the game if the game is not out and it was anounced in 09 and its 2012 and not coming out this year

:? ..... :? ...... :? are you kidding me!!!

TheBehemoth make their job very well and that find many peoples. Every companys makes it different. ;-)

I am going to have to say I agree with Dick...

LOLZ JK

bad richard bad

I am going to take everybody else's side on this one man

TheBehemoth works hard and I love them, they run their business like professionals

What the troll are you talking about? I'm going to leave this thread to someone else for now, I don't want to get out of line and say something I'll regret.

dude u wanna stop following me?

i was just aking some questions,not aking u 'hey follow me and just try to talk poop on me'

Seeing that your name is Richard, I'll just assume you're okay with me calling you Dick.

i wouldent be talking about my name when your name isent any better

I gotta say. Owned.

?,he was just answering my questions

i was just aking some questions,not aking u 'hey follow me and just try to talk poop on me'

Paranoid much? I'm not following you, you happen to be posting in the main forums I follow, and making many comments that I wholeheartedly disagree with. It's not like I'm going out of my way to bug you, it just seems that you are making very biased accusations without any information. BTW, once again, it's hard to take you seriously of you don't spell correctly.

Guys. Chill out.

Doesn't matter how much you disagree with someone, this is no way to be treating a new member.

Trust me when I say that bashing people for their opinions won't do anything to help defend Behemoth's image.

Guys. Chill out.

Doesn't matter how much you disagree with someone, this is no way to be treating a new member.

Trust me when I say that bashing people for their opinions won't do anything to help defend Behemoth's image.

I feel like a giant richard now...

Guys. Chill out.

I feel like a giant richard now...

Okay, I'll say it again.

Stop it. I don't want to have to send out any warnings.

Alright, alright, I got a little out of hand. Please forgive me SushiGummy, I'm sorry :cry:

Oh, and I know it's not my place to say, but I'm suggesting we lock this thread. It's...well, yeah.

Paranoid much? I'm not following you, you happen to be posting in the main forums I follow, and making many comments that I wholeheartedly disagree with. It's not like I'm going out of my way to bug you, it just seems that you are making very biased accusations without any information. BTW, once again, it's hard to take you seriously of you don't spell correctly.

just saying,if your going to hate so much,dont bother commenting

Just saying, your original post on this topic was just hate. Why did you bother commenting?

IF THIS POINTLESS BICKERIN' DON'T STOP RIGHT NOW I'MA CRUSH SOME SKULLS

I totally just pictured an angry country mom yelling at her children lol XD

It's like I'm really talking to andrew dobson