• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
DerpyMail

Alien Hominid On Steam

If you guys put castle crashers on steam you can try it with alien hominid. I know this game is a little bit older but you can try. And maybe it is going to be popular. All the games you make can be put on steam and console of course. But can you put evry games of you on the PC and the consoles?

If you guys put castle crashers on steam you can try it with alien hominid. I know this game is a little bit older but you can try. And maybe it is going to be popular. All the games you make can be put on steam and console of course. But can you put evry games of you on the PC and the consoles?

Are you that bloke from facepunch?

Anyways, I'd be all over a steam alien hominid release. I know some people wouldn't be against that.

• Upvote 1

I think it'd be a good idea, but I probably wouldn't get it due to the fact that my computer in my room sucks, and it's too much of a hassle to use the family computer when I can just play the Xbox version. Now, if there were a community playlist of custom maps for the PDA games or something, then I'd probably reconsider.

I actually just made a new account to look around the forums for this kind of post. Alien Hominid was a childhood-ish thing for me and when I saw Castle Crashers coming on steam it resparked my flames for Alien Hominid.

I first found out about Alien Hominid like I found out about Castle Crasher. Newgrounds. I use to browse the f**k out of that site, and back then it wasn't really well known and it looked kind of shabby. The most popular thing I remember then was the Numa Numa flash video.

Anyways, the first time I found out about Alien Hominid was around when I was 8-10, and I played the Flash game. I thought the character was really cool but the difficulty kind of pissed me off cause I die in one hit. Nonetheless I finish the game to find that there's a PS2 version, and I was like "Wow! I need tha- oh wait my family is too piss poor to afford one." So I just kept replaying the flash game until I got bored of it.

Fast forward a few years and I went to my friends house. He had a PS2 and we started playing Kingdom Hearts. I got bored of it and I started browsing through his games and there it was, Alien Hominid for the PS2. I was like HOLY NOSTALGIA and started playing it. Last thing I remembered was I was on the highway level, and that was the last time I ever went to his house.

Now in the present time, nostalgia overload as I started playing Castle Crashers. Suddenly an Alien Ship flies out of no where and BAM, Alien Hominid up in this b**ch. I was like WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ALIEN HOMINID

And that's what brought me here to this forum. So if anyone from Behemoth Games is here reading this thread, please put it on Steam or release a PC version so I can once again play this awesome childhood game of mine before I have to devote my life to studies in University.

PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZ

P.S: Anyone remember that Alloy Arena game or whatever it's called?

• Upvote 1

This is like what I was saying before. It should be put on steam sometime soon. Let the somewhat underrated game become popular! And PC-only gamers should be able to play it too. :-P

Edited by ChampionRage
  • Upvote 1

It really says alot about a game when people are still obsessed over Alien Hominid years after it was free on Newgrounds!

I absolutely loved it on newgrounds. I don't know how many times i killed the fat kid. back when you could :P

I know this game was on newgrounds but it was just a flash version, then it was on console I played the death out of it and love it to be a PC release I would buy it, because nothing from behemoth ever becomes boring for me I could go reply AH for PC and I would still get a brilliant experience out of it even though played it god knows how many times on the Xbox   

i think there should be a fan petition to release Alien hominid HD on other consoles besides the Xbox 360.

I use to have an xbox 360 but i had to sell it due to family probs, and i decide to go ps3 with upcoming games like Kingdom hearts. Anyways my point is that alien hominid was an awesome game, i love it to death and would buy again if it was on a ps3.

also i got an hd tv and would actually like to see alien hominind in hd. 

please bemeoth make this happen :`)

I have it on XBLA, same with CC and BBT. I also have CC and BBT on steam, so it would be great to have AH in BBT and CC.

(So sorry for all the acronyms)

I have it on XBLA, same with CC and BBT. I also have CC and BBT on steam, so it would be great to have AH in BBT and CC.

(So sorry for all the acronyms)

If would have posted this in 4 days, the last post would have been a years difference 

This would be fun to have. I've heard good things about this "Alien Hominid" alien simulator.

Also, I want the BBT head.

I made an account just to show support for this idea, the day Alien Hominid shows up on steam I'm buying for me and perhaps even a few friends to play with them. I had such a blast back when I played PDA games on the PS2 and I know I'll have more fun if this happens. Please make it happen.

Its already been released for XBLA, PS2, Xbox, GameCube, and even GameBoy Advance. There's even a flash computer version. It's pretty old too so I think they'd rather focus more on Game 4 and battleblock theater than making a copy of one of their old games for steam.  :|