• Announcements

• megan

RTX 2017 - Booth 401   06/02/2017

We’re headed back to Austin, Texas for our 5th time exhibiting at Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX)! You’ll be able to find us at RTX 2017 Booth 401 (next to our friends, Supergiant Games) from July 7 to July 9 and we’re going to have lots of new stuff this year.   See our Blog Post for all the details, including the new merch we're bringing with us! 
DerpyMail

Alien Hominid On Steam

38 posts in this topic

CKlidify, on 19 May 2014 - 06:29, said:

I have it on XBLA, same with CC and BBT. I also have CC and BBT on steam, so it would be great to have AH in BBT and CC.

(So sorry for all the acronyms)

Same for me. Seems like it'd be an easy thing to put onto Steam, given they've already done so with their other two games. I mean, worst case scenario is they have to go through Steam Greenlight, which would be no problem in the long term.

If you guys put castle crashers on steam you can try it with alien hominid. I know this game is a little bit older but you can try. And maybe it is going to be popular. All the games you make can be put on steam and console of course. But can you put evry games of you on the PC and the consoles?

yea they should put it on steam since it is on ios and i dont men pda games i mean literal alien homonid

Sort of bumping an old topic, but I don't think Alien Hominid is well deserving of a Steam port. Its pretty old and was on every system back in the day. What I would like to see is a Newgrounds collection of sorts with Alien Hominid included however. Have other flash games that Dan/Tom developed, give them a decent update, then release them in a big ol collection. Possibly include other hits like Time Fcuk or a Madness game.

Sort of bumping an old topic, but I don't think Alien Hominid is well deserving of a Steam port. Its pretty old and was on every system back in the day. What I would like to see is a Newgrounds collection of sorts with Alien Hominid included however. Have other flash games that Dan/Tom developed, give them a decent update, then release them in a big ol collection. Possibly include other hits like Time Fcuk or a Madness game.

As good as an idea as that is i don't see that happening due to the nature of the game. Yeah, AH and Castle Crashers have gore in them but it was either removable or extremely humorous. Some of the Newgrounds game can be quite... shocking(?) in terms of content and could even change the ratings from Teen to Mature.

lets make a steam group beggin for alien hominid Hd For PC!

Or we could just make it ourselves

They made the Xbox Arcade version of AH way better than the flash version. So it'd be cool to see them do that with old games like dadnme and Madness. Honestly though if they just put the XBLA version of AH on steam i would buy the poop out of it. 

This would be a great idea because the only way we can Alien Hominid on PC is with emulators and the original flash game.