• Announcements

• megan

RTX 2017 - Booth 401   06/02/2017

We’re headed back to Austin, Texas for our 5th time exhibiting at Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX)! You’ll be able to find us at RTX 2017 Booth 401 (next to our friends, Supergiant Games) from July 7 to July 9 and we’re going to have lots of new stuff this year.   See our Blog Post for all the details, including the new merch we're bringing with us! 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
natrix

[Solved]Forum Not Working ?

13 posts in this topic

I've just joined this great community. Since my username is brand new I tried to update my avatar, and other details about myself but I'm gettin this error

"[color=#80001C][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=3][#1026] You are not permitted to modify all or some of your profile information."[/size][/font][/color]

I have no such experience, I don't know what this means, can someone help?

Have a great day ahead & thanks :)

I believe you need to make a total of three posts before you can alter all that much on your account. It's a preventative measure against spammers and whatnot.

Just participate around here, and everything should go butter-smooth.

Due to having the same problem, i'll just put this post right here :P 

(also, to make this post relevant, thanks for the help, I was having the same problem)

Don't post like this foxes since this is a necro- bump. Contribute in other threads that are alive like the games section.

Hey, I'm just telling him it's more or less against the rules to revive dead threads.

It is against the rules to revive dead threads without actually adding anything important to the conversation.

Locking this topic due to necrobump.

If anyone comes across this problem in the future, here's your solution:

You need at least 3 posts that have been approved by a moderator before you're an actual member and get the rights to edit your profile information.