Sign in to follow this  
Shnoggle

Brackets?

megan    543

We are working on an e-mail to the players now. If you've finished registering and got the confirmation e-mail yesterday, then you're bracketed. They'll be posted on the official tournament page later tonight.

Tournament timeframe has been narrowed down to 10AM-5PM PST. Everyone will be expected to be available during those times, but may not get a game invite immediately. Of course, once a player has joined a round and has lost, then he or she is no longer expected to stay online for the remainder of the tournament (EXCEPT the final three who will be expected to play best of 3, twice. This will determine 1st, 2nd and 3rd place). The tournament should move rather quickly since we're using four different gamertags to host the tournament rounds.

BFG    12

I'll be interested to see who wins! Just a small suggestion for The Behemoth - I'd recommend making it clear (on the main forum page) that this tourney's only for XBox Live players. We PS3 players will just have to wait a bit longer...

Saviorself    5

We are working on an e-mail to the players now. If you've finished registering and got the confirmation e-mail yesterday, then you're bracketed. They'll be posted on the official tournament page later tonight.

Tournament timeframe has been narrowed down to 10AM-5PM PST. Everyone will be expected to be available during those times, but may not get a game invite immediately. Of course, once a player has joined a round and has lost, then he or she is no longer expected to stay online for the remainder of the tournament (EXCEPT the final three who will be expected to play best of 3, twice. This will determine 1st, 2nd and 3rd place). The tournament should move rather quickly since we're using four different gamertags to host the tournament rounds.

It would probably be respectable to post the brackets before the night ends, like soon. I'm sure not everyone wants to stay up all night to wait for brackets or have to wait until tomorrow morning to see them.

Dazuam    3

It would probably be respectable to post the brackets before the night ends, like soon. I'm sure not everyone wants to stay up all night to wait for brackets or have to wait until tomorrow morning to see them.

Very sure we all feel that way, I have been checking for those brackets as if it was a Homestuck update!

"Check back here all day Saturday for updates on the latest winners, video highlights, or possibily none of the previous things I just mentioned. Good luck warriors of the 2d realm."

Nice dig. lol

Guest Ra sert   
Guest Ra sert

i registered online and im not in the brackets Ra sert is my gamertag :(

• Upvote 1

Guest MadBestKiller   
Guest MadBestKiller

Im MadBestKiller I have qualified and got 3 friend requests from behemoth and registered and I'm not on the brackets. What happened I'm about to cry.

Saviorself    5

They said you could not have a hacked/modded account. Condisering you have Hatty I would assume that's a modded account. Which makes you ineligible to enter the tournament.

Guest MadBestKiller   
Guest MadBestKiller

Wat about me mine is normal yet I'm not in it. What the heck.

They said you could not have a hacked/modded account. Condisering you have Hatty I would assume that's a modded account. Which makes you ineligible to enter the tournament.

Guest MadBestKiller   
Guest MadBestKiller

Sorry I messed up the quote but really why am I not in the brackets. What did I do wrong?

Saviorself    5

Im MadBestKiller I have qualified and got 3 friend requests from behemoth and registered and I'm not on the brackets. What happened I'm about to cry.

It's possible when you made your post that you couldn't make it they just took you off list, that's the only thing I can think of.

Guest MadBestKiller   
Guest MadBestKiller

It's possible when you made your post that you couldn't make it they just took you off list, that's the only thing I can think of.

What post are u talking about?

Saviorself    5

What post are u talking about?

Guest MadBestKiller   
Guest MadBestKiller

I remember but I told Megan I can enter. Behemoth has to fix this because I was 4th monthly I edited my class to enter and now I can't be in it really.

Guest Ra sert   
Guest Ra sert

Sorry I messed up the quote but really why am I not in the brackets. What did I do wrong?

I dont have hatty and i can prove i dont have any mods, and i was one of the first to register i dont know why im not in the brackets ether

Guest MadBestKiller   
Guest MadBestKiller

I know more than 64 people registered. Behemoth we have a right to enter u can't deny us that since sert and I qualifyed.

Saviorself    5

I dont have hatty and i can prove i dont have any mods, and i was one of the first to register i dont know why im not in the brackets ether

You must not have cleared your save data soon enough because you did. lts not hard to remember all the annoying kids on Xbox with Hatty. And btw I'm not retarded like the people you obviously lie to in your personal life... Annoying kid + hacked character isn't hard to remember sorry bro.

PS - Thanks for ruining the surprise for some of us with that character...

Edited by Saviorself

Guest MadBestKiller   
Guest MadBestKiller

I'm not in the brackets yet imperfect luck is when he said he wanted out. Why don't I replace him because I was number 4 monthly and for some reason u guys forgot to put me in tournament. Please behemoth READ THIS!!!!!

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

You must not have cleared your save data soon enough because you did. lts not hard to remember all the annoying kids on Xbox with Hatty. And btw I'm not retarded like the people you obviously lie to in your personal life... Annoying kid + hacked character isn't hard to remember sorry bro.

PS - Thanks for ruining the surprise for some of us with that character...

youre just mad because i can destroy you and i dont care what u think about kids or whatever youre sayin i dont mod...