• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
danp

Steam Dlc Questions / Steam Issues

UPDATED 10/1/2012

I've been asked very frequently about the Castle Crashers Steam DLC lately. Hopefully this clears some of that up:

1) The Necromantic Pack and the King Pack are included with the game. They are both unlocked in various parts of insane mode.

2) The Alien Hominid is unlocked after a certain area is completed.

3) The Blacksmith Pack and the Pink Knight Pack are separate DLC, $0.99 each.

4) 100% of the DLC proceeds go to charity.

Anyone we fund has to be a 501( C )3 non profit and the funds are sent to their United States HQ in USD to avoid exchange rates.

I am aware there are more questions aside from this. We have been looking into any and all reported issues. There will be an update coming as things are collected and sorted out (IE. Microphone transmit loop, button prompts, framerate). Stay Tuned!!

Please everyone, try your best to be patient so we can keep the thread clean and efficient!

So Danp steam has the blacksmith So when is Psn getting the blacksmith! i want it badly :cry:

Yeah, Dan, what's up with that? Do you have some secret animosity towards PS3...? Does it stem from when you were a teenager and you owned a PS1, but you didn't have the money for Final Fantasy 7? So then you bought a computer and got it on there, and were so happy that you had it on there that you despised PlayStation systems from there on out?

I knew it.

• Upvote 2

I'm not so well versed with the knitty gritty specifics. BattleBlock Theater has me held prisoner at the moment. ;)

I'm shooting these questions over to the people who know it like the backs of their hands! (PS3 DLC, Rubber handle sword, Framerate, etc.)

4) DLC proceeds go to charity.

How much of the proceeds go to charity?

That's a wonderful username you have there. Let me check into that for you right away!

I've been asked very frequently about the Castle Crashers Steam DLC lately. Hopefully this clears some of that up:

1) The Necromantic Pack and the King Pack are included with the game.

Danp, how would you go about accessing these packs if you've bought it on Steam?

Danp, how would you go about accessing these packs if you've bought it on Steam?

IIRC they are unlocked through standard play. Necro possibly being unlocked in Insane mode.

Megan, can you double check this?

I'm not so well versed with the knitty gritty specifics. BattleBlock Theater has me held prisoner at the moment. ;)

I'm shooting these questions over to the people who know it like the backs of their hands! (PS3 DLC, Rubber handle sword, Framerate, etc.)

4) DLC proceeds go to charity.

How much of the proceeds go to charity?

That's a wonderful username you have there. Let me check into that for you right away!

I was going to wait for you to respond before reporting him for his username, to be honest.

I believe all proceeds go to charity. Then again, that's been answered, kind of, already.

I already made a topic about this, but I figured I might as well ask this question in here as well. Will this game ever get a Steam Workshop? Being someone who has done alot of fanart for this game(#1 most viewed and replied thread on Fan-Art thread section), I think it would be awesome to have a Workshop for this game where our ideas could actually become reality for the game.

so PC and Xbox gets blacksmith but ps3 doesnt? logic!

As I've posted,

I'm shooting these questions over to the people who know it like the backs of their hands! (PS3 DLC' date=' Rubber handle sword, Framerate, etc.)[/quote']

Thanks for your patience!

IIRC they are unlocked through standard play. Necro possibly being unlocked in Insane mode.

Megan, can you double check this?

I'll just save megan some trouble and confirm this, I got my open visor gray knight yesterday by beating the insane catfish.

BattleBlock Theater has me held prisoner at the moment. ;)

Heh lol, I see what you did there!

1,Well from what I gathered being here reading statements and my own experience I believe that some dlc was already sent to sony however they decided for some suspicious reason to hold it back for a while(for instance pink knight for psn/sen netherlands) I'm not sure if blacksmith falls under this statement too but hey, it's something.

2, For my quest to gather all swords available (almost done) I've double,nay, triple checked every resource I could find and I believe it's not possible to obtain the rubberhandle sword in a legit way.

3, I believe that framerate issues are caused by your own pc specs, I and friends have play-tested on decent pc's and switched to potatoe quality pc's both with crappy internet and we never had any technical issues (plenty of personal issues though :P) try lowering resolution/updating graphic drivers (hell, sometimes even audio drivers cause framerate issues) and see of everything is up-to date, you'll never know what you'll find.

4, well it says etc. so I can't answer that, now can I?

Is there a specific place we can go to help with bug issues and/or suggestions? Cause a push to talk button would be unbelievable, as well as being able to join into a game already going.

Is there a specific place we can go to help with bug issues and/or suggestions? Cause a push to talk button would be unbelievable, as well as being able to join into a game already going.

Good news, Microphone issues are one of the first on the radar. Not sure which changes it will undergo, but it is being looked at.

If you don't want to post on the forums, we do have a behemoth support page; http://www.thebehemo...support/ticket/