• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

Pit People's Final Touches   11/21/2017

It has been nearly a year since we launched Pit People on early access. This journey has been an incredible experience! We’ve built a better game thanks to all your feedback. So here’s a spicy little situation: We’ve decided that our next big drop will be the FULL version of the game! Yes, it shall be complete! You’ll be able to play through the story and find out what happens for everyone.  
        As we write this, we’re working on the last of the cinematics for the story campaign! This is the final push towards completing the game, alongside additional story quests and a new world map with bonus missions.
        Since there’s so much involved with these last steps (VO, animation, level creation, music licensing, QA testing, etc), we’re not exactly sure when everything will line up for a full release date, but we’re shooting to release within the first few months of 2018.
        Thank you again to all of the people who’ve been playing Pit People during early access and to everyone who has been sending us feedback. It has truly been invaluable and we can’t wait to share the conclusion of Pit People with you all!
danp

Steam Dlc Questions / Steam Issues

What I did to lose my save ? (if it can prevent someone to lose his save too, or in order to correct a potential bug)

- Remember that you're not in full screen

- Alt + Enter to go full screen again

- Join a multiplayer lobby accepting an invite from a friend

- See weird glitch screen so you have text but no picture

- Alt F4 at the character selection because you don't see which character you choose and you can't back at all

Voilà, you lost your save :P

Made an account for this question, hope someone knows a fix for it;

When I start up Castle Crashers, it ignores my headphones. Whether I start it up with the headphones plugged in or not, they don't produce sound. Instead, the sound comes from my speakers. It isn't muted or changed at all when they're plugged in or not.

Does anyone know something I can do to get sound from my headphones?

Made an account for this question, hope someone knows a fix for it;

When I start up Castle Crashers, it ignores my headphones. Whether I start it up with the headphones plugged in or not, they don't produce sound. Instead, the sound comes from my speakers. It isn't muted or changed at all when they're plugged in or not.

Does anyone know something I can do to get sound from my headphones?

Most speakers have a headphone jack on the base speaker itself. Try plugging it in there maybe? Or, try unplugging your speakers and plugging your headphones in there. Unless you're on a laptop, in which case, I don't know what to say. Update drivers, maybe?

You can't bind the scroll wheel or mouse buttons 3-10 to actions. This is kind of a shame, as scrolling through items would be great (and would free up Q and E), as would binding item use to one of the buttons on the side of my mouse.

Also want to +1 the requests for using controller 1 and the keyboard/mouse as separate players. This will benefit everyone who has 1-3 controllers.

for some reason when my friends and i play online multiplier on steam. the game crashes. It's actually just one of my friend. every time we play with him. the game crashes.when he plays by himself, his game runs fine. but only when he plays multiplayer with us it crashes. For me it says castle.exe has stopped working. (same goes for the 3rd friend) but for him, the game tells him "the game no longer exist" When i play online multiplayer with my other friends, everything runs fine. does anyone know why this is happening? because we cant figure it out. and we want to be able to all player together like we planned

for some reason when my friends and i play online multiplier on steam. the game crashes. It's actually just one of my friend. every time we play with him. the game crashes.when he plays by himself, his game runs fine. but only when he plays multiplayer with us it crashes. For me it says castle.exe has stopped working. (same goes for the 3rd friend) but for him, the game tells him "the game no longer exist" When i play online multiplayer with my other friends, everything runs fine. does anyone know why this is happening? because we cant figure it out. and we want to be able to all player together like we planned

I'm not too sure but I think I've seen some other people say this as well. Try creating a support ticket here: http://www.thebehemoth.com/support/ticket

Just got castle crasher for mac. I've been searching for an online game for half an hour now... if anyone wants to play add me ;) 

steam acc: r0b0c0ck, (please don't judge, wasn't my idea but now I'm stuck with it :/

Ok. I just got Castle Crashers on Steam. Have to say. I'm really disappointed that the tutorial has all the controls from the xbox. So basically i have to try to figure out what does what. Luckily I played the xbox version so I know what type of attacks to expect. 

But seriously, how was this possible??

Says X to attack. And B for Potion..... Well no this is the PC version. I am not impressed.  :?

Ah, I should have probably locked this a while back.  I originally posted to satisfy the large amount of questions we were getting here.  

Those questions are suited for the technical issues section.  I'll attempt moving them for you.