Sign in to follow this  
TheTPRI

I'm All Alone

When I saw the title I thought it was gonna be one of those "depressed and/or have a crush on a girl" threads.

Anyway, what exactly were you guys doing to the website during matainance?

Probably maintaining it. Just a guess, though.

TheTPRI    20

Surviving. Anyway we can...

Civilization is slowly, but surely turning back to normal. I've counted, and it seems that my roster is increasing, the following members are accounted for below:

Dropped Your Pocket

Megan

Scarabix

Pshcyochipmunk

Da Milk Man

FEL

How ever it's still a long road until everything turns back to normal. If it ever does...

FEL    184

I was talking about the staff. They never do anything during matainance, and it's just annoying because the forums get closed for an entire day.

Mangle    399

Civilization is slowly, but surely turning back to normal. I've counted, and it seems that my roster is increasing, the following members are accounted for below:

Dropped Your Pocket

Megan

Scarabix

Pshcyochipmunk

Da Milk Man

FEL

How ever it's still a long road until everything turns back to normal. If it ever does...

Count me too! ;)

Dropped Your Pocket

Megan

Scarabix

Pshcyochipmunk

Da Milk Man

FEL

Count me too! ;)

Can't let you do that, Starfox.

daikonboy101    406

You guys are the only people I have seen in, a couple of days, because I've not been out in ages. So I have reason to believe that this is all true and we are actual survivors of some appocaliptic disaster....

I'M ALIVE

Koen    466

the date is 10-10-2012, as I roam the forums I find 5 other survivors, one man made out of sushi and gummys and 4 undefined beings....

I seem to have found traces of other survivors however they are all gone right now, is it forever or only temporarily?

daikonboy101    406

So... this is what you guys do in your spare time?

Oh yeah? Well, you're a bigger one.

Hey, we've got to get along, we might be the last of our kind... I'm a unicorn.

megan    543

I was talking about the staff. They never do anything during matainance, and it's just annoying because the forums get closed for an entire day.

That's quite an assumption. And yes, there was a spelling error. We were working on getting the website back up + forums back up for the community, so that typo was the least of our concerns. :-P

Ninth degree burns…

ALL OVER

That's quite an assumption. And yes, there was a spelling error. We were working on getting the website back up + forums back up for the community, so that typo was the least of our concerns. :-P

TheTPRI    20
Count me too! ;)

Roster updated, there are now 4 new people joining the group:

Gamefemale

daikonboy101

Koen

True213

Gosh darn-it, listen to the unicorn people! There are to little of us to be arguing.

New survivors are welcome, rations are appreciated.

the date is 10-10-2012, as I roam the forums I find 5 other survivors, one man made out of sushi and gummys and 4 undefined beings....

A sushi and gummy man you say? Where could we locate this possible ally?

Edit:

11vs178.jpg

Edited by TheTPRI

Gosh darn it, listen to him people! There are to little of us to be arguing.

Actually quite amusing.

Count me too! ;)

Roster updated, there are now 4 new people joining the group:

Gamefemale

daikonboy101

Koen

True213

Gosh darn-it, listen to the unicorn people! There are to little of us to be arguing.

Edit:

11vs178.jpg

You still have that?

Koen    466

Edit:

11vs178.jpg

I only caught a glimpse of him, however I heard him rambling on about comics of some sort. That might be a clue to find our possible ally.

TheTPRI    20

I think it all works now. Maybe?

I only caught a glimpse of him, however I heard him rambling on about comics of some sort. That might be a clue to find our possible ally.

Ahah, I saw him there as well! Now we just need to convince him that we're not of any harm...

Excuse me, Mr. SushiGummy. If you are reading this, the group was just wondering if you would like to aid us if our quest for survival? It has come to our attention that you are a chewable, eatable substance. Would you mind sharing some of yourself with us? Perhaps an ear or the nose...

I've noticed that TPRI seems to be showing repeated themes of cannibalism. I can put him down for y'all, if you'd like.

Yeah...He's the only one with cannibalistic tendencies around here...I made myself a sandwich, so I'm good.

TheTPRI    20

I've noticed that TPRI seems to be showing repeated themes of cannibalism. I can put him down for y'all, if you'd like.

Yeah...He's the only one with cannibalistic tendencies around here...I made myself a sandwich, so I'm good.

So this is how it turns out? I plan to ambush Milk for his milk and you turn against me? Very well then...

28qujio.gif

So this is how it turns out? I plan to ambush Milk for his milk and you turn against me? Very well then...

28qujio.gif

If you succeed, I'll ask for your forgiveness and some milk.