Sign in to follow this  
TheTPRI

I'm All Alone

TheTPRI    20

It appears no other user is on here. Some tragic event must have wiped them all out. Now it's just me on this colorful, yet barren forum.

The date is 10/09/12, Dishonored came out today, but I'm broke. I suppose I'll stay on here, search other people posts for something useful, maybe some posts on food and water will help me survive.

TheTPRI    20

Survivors! Oh my goodness, you both scared me! Do any of you have any rations? I've been having to do the Bear Grylls Man vs. Bear tactic since I got here.

Survivors! Oh my goodness, you both scared me! Do any of you have any rations? I've been having to do the Bear Grylls Man vs. Bear tactic since I got here.

No...I'm sorry...I eated them! :cry:

TheTPRI    20
And I'm high!

Save your supply! We may need those for medical treatment later, maybe as a painkiller of some sort.

Then we go with plan B. Everyone look around in different parts of the forum, we may find some food posts around. I'll search General Media, there has to be something lying around. God help me if I get sucked into a bad TV show thread...

And I'm high!

Save your supply! We may need those for medical treatment later, maybe as a painkiller of some sort.

Then we go with plan B. Everyone look around in different parts of the forum, we may find some food posts around. I'll search General Media, there has to be something lying around. God help me if I get sucked into a bad TV show thread...

Alright, I'll search The Keep!

• Upvote 1

TheTPRI    20
I'm sure he's really going to appreciate this drawing, you did a fantastic job with that.

Thanks! Ambush or pass guys? Quick before he brings his guard back up?!

scarabix    250
I'm sure he's really going to appreciate this drawing, you did a fantastic job with that.
Thanks! Ambush or pass guys? Quick before he brings his guard back up?!

Oh, you could just gently ask for some of his milk. He's not one easily bothered man you know.

Although I'll agree that the question could prove awkward, or even ambiguous. But your thirst won't quench itself now will it?

• Upvote 1

TheTPRI    20

Gooby here

Greetings survivor! Do you have any food or drinks that could be shared amongst our group of scavengers?

Oh, you could just gently ask for some of his milk. He's not one easily bothered man you know. Although I'll agree that the question could prove awkward, or even ambiguous. But your thirst won't quench itself now will it?

Brilliant plan! I should've thought of that before hand. However if worse comes to worse...

fvl85t.gif

Mr. Milk, we know this is much to ask, but we are wondering if you could share some of your milk with us? These are hard times and they only get harder.

Gooby here

Greetings survivor! Do you have any food or drinks that could be shared amongst our group of scavengers?

Oh, you could just gently ask for some of his milk. He's not one easily bothered man you know. Although I'll agree that the question could prove awkward, or even ambiguous. But your thirst won't quench itself now will it?

Brilliant plan! I should've thought of that before hand. However if worse comes to worse...

fvl85t.gif

Mr. Milk, we know this is much to ask, but we are wondering if you could share some of your milk with us? These are hard times and they only get harder.

But I am lactose-intolerant.

megan    543

You guys continue divvying up the rations. We're looking into our radar system right now. Will be able to locate fellow chickens soon.

You guys continue divvying up the rations. We're looking into our radar system right now. Will be able to locate fellow chickens soon.

Hurry Megan...I'm in the mood for some chipmunk...

• Upvote 1

megan    543

Careful. He's Psycho

Careful. He's Psycho

How's that spelled? I obviously have trouble with that one.

Careful. He's Psycho

I just noticed your name was spelled wrong :shock:

I guess the caps threw me off

Careful. He's Psycho

I just noticed your name was spelled wrong :shock:

I guess the caps threw me off

disappointed-so-close-freddie-mercury-l.png

Edited by PSHYCOCHIPMUNK

FEL    184

When I saw the title I thought it was gonna be one of those "depressed and/or have a crush on a girl" threads.

Anyway, what exactly were you guys doing to the website during matainance?

Da Milk Man    143

Hi guys. You're pretty bad at shooting out signals. Take a flare gun or something next time.

Anyway, what exactly were you guys doing to the website during matainance?

To whomever deemed that the servers were under "matainance":

May I suggest a spellcheck?