• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
Sign in to follow this  
megan

8-bit Brigade Halloween Charity Fundraiser - Benefits Child's Play

Hello Fellow Chickens!

We recently had the privilege to donate some Behemoth items to the 7th Annual Child's Play Charity Raffle held by the 8-Bit Brigade!

ChildsPlay2012m.png

This year, they have a ton of raffle prizes up for grabs, including retail release video games, downloadable games for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Steam and iOS, board games, autographed CDs, game-related crafts and artwork, and more! If you're specifically looking for Behemoth items, then here's the list of our goodies that you have a chance of winning:

• Castle Crashers Red Knight Bug Eye Figurine (trade show exclusive, limited edition)
  • Castle Crashers Mini Figurine Chonku Chonku Pink (trade show exclusive, the rarest figure of them all)
  • Castle Crashers Necromancer Hoodie Medium
  • Castle Crashers Skeleton Battle Tee - Large
  • Behemoth Chicken Touch Tee - Medium
  • Castle Crashers Iceknight Tee - Small
  • 2 Behemoth Lanyards (trade show exclusive)
  • 2 Behemoth Scarves
  • Castle Crashers Flat Knight Keychain
  • Castle Crasher 3D Knight Keychain

To enter, go to www.8bitbrigade.com/childsplay2012 and donate to Child's Play using the ChipIn widget. For every dollar donated, you'll receive one raffle ticket number. The raffle drawing will take place on Sunday, October 28th and will be broadcast live. Donate today for your chance to win!

some prizes are flagged as "U.S. only" due to their size or weight. Our apologies for this, but since we cover shipping costs out of pocket, it's something we have to do. In addition, some download codes may only work in the U.S. or North America

I'm afraid some kids are going to have to wait to play :roll:

So I tried donating (by the way I've never had this before with paypal) it goes and say "Not available in your region"...................... :?:x

What the heck paypal??!!!

Edited by Koen

So I tried donating (by the way I've never had this before with paypal) it goes and say "Not available in your region"...................... :?:x

Weird. What region are you in?

A bad one

A bad one

The Netherlands... Something with nether in its name must be bad!

But I guess it was a temporary bug as later when I tried it again it DID work...

A bad one

But I guess it was a temporary bug as later when I tried it again it DID work...

some prizes are flagged as "U.S. only" due to their size or weight. Our apologies for this, but since we cover shipping costs out of pocket, it's something we have to do. In addition, some download codes may only work in the U.S. or North America

Haha, foreign customers! Bleh!

Why would we want to cater to people who don't live in the superior US? hahaha!

• Upvote 1

A bad one

I'm pretty sure it's because they are a not-for-profit group, who will be donating proceeds to non-profits so they can't afford to pay international shipping costs. The main goal for a fundraiser is to raise money for that charity and prizes are secondary.

A bad one

I'm pretty sure it's because they are a not-for-profit group, who will be donating proceeds to non-profits so they can't afford to pay international shipping costs. The main goal for a fundraiser is to raise money for that charity and prizes are secondary.

Well in the end I did manage to donate.

Oh and dutch superiority woop die friggin doo we have legal weed!

A bad one

Yeah, well that's one more gaming thing america won't export. You american devs never come to Europe to show us your fancy stuff, and now we can't even access your raffles. That's really not fair.

A bad one

Yeah, well that's one more gaming thing america won't export. You american devs never come to Europe to show us your fancy stuff, and now we can't even access your raffles. That's really not fair.

Didn't they go to Gamescom 2012... in Germany!! and yeah I just double checked.... turns out the money was returned to me. :|