• Announcements

• emil

Pit People Steam Beta   09/27/2016

We’ve just started sending out Pit People Steam Beta Invites! If you haven’t signed up for the closed beta, you can still register by October 3rd. Beta Keys will be sent out on September 28th!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
poligondor

Failed To Start Game (unknown Error)

4 posts in this topic

Hi,

I just buy this game with friends but i cant play. When i try to launch the game i have this message "Failed to start game (unknown error)" so i tried to verify integrity of the game cache i have this message "2 files failed to valdate and will be reacquired" it normaly should fix it but nothing i have again this message when i retried to do this.

I tried to delete the game -> exit steam -> download game -> verify cache reboot computer but nothinh...

What should i do ?

Hi,

I just buy this game with friends but i cant play. When i try to launch the game i have this message "Failed to start game (unknown error)" so i tried to verify integrity of the game cache i have this message "2 files failed to valdate and will be reacquired" it normaly should fix it but nothing i have again this message when i retried to do this.

I tried to delete the game -> exit steam -> download game -> verify cache reboot computer but nothinh...

What should i do ?

Hi Poligondor,

These forums are mostly community run and I try to check all the technical issues that are posted. Apologies for the delay in my response. I haven't been receiving the notifications for new forum posts for some reason.

I will create a support ticket for you because I don't know how to help you with this issue, but the support team will definitely be more skilled and knowledgable.

-Megan