• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/

All right, let's get to business. This thread will be about your online gaming ID. Stuff like gamertags, Wii U IDs, etc. This is going to be a big topic so mods should help me with keeping up with all the posts here. And to make things easier you will need to at least have... let's say for now... 100 posts on the forum (don't worry, i make exceptions for people i find worthy).

True213:
Gamertag: Apathetic Truth
3DS Friend Code: 2294-5231-8001

Nintendo Network ID: SmashFinale

FEL:
Gamertag: Socks in a Box
SteamID: F-E-L

Mangle:
Gamertag: Gamefemale
3DS Friend Code: 2320-6681-7010
Nintendo Network ID: Gamefemale

SteamID: Plusha LaTrap

Pokémon GO: TheDarkGoober

Scaler193:
Gamertag: FlamingPaperCup
Steam ID: FlamingPaperCup

j3fr0:
PSNID: Sir_J3fr0

Splufay:
PSN ID: Splufay
Steam ID: Splufay

yugo657:
Gamertag: kptn_howdy
Steam ID: kptn howdy

PSNID: kptn_howdy

REALM OF THE MAD GOD: hokuyo

daikonboy101:
PSN ID: Daikonboy
3DS Friend Code: 1220-7285-8257

ThePieGuy:
PSNID: Pielad99
Steam: AnarchPieGuy

Turkey:
PSNID: BackBoneProblem
Gamertag: A Rab1d Turkey
SteamID: rad1dturkey

Zephyr:
PSNID: GameCRAZY_0²

Dropped Your Pocket:
Gamertag: DropdUrPoket
PSNID: DropdUrPocket
SteamID: Dr Pocket

3DS Friend Code:2191 - 7933 - 7696

KirbyWindWaker:

SteamID: KirbyWindWaker
3DS Friend Code: 4253-3491-4930
Nintendo Network ID: KirbyWindWaker

Gamertag: KirbyWindWaker

PSNID: KirbyWindWaker (getting innovative here i see xD)

Tomster1000:

SteamID: Tomster1000

Gamertag: xFaKe LeaDeRx

Newgrounds Account: Tomster1000

IndustrialKnight:

Gamertag: HallowFighter

Pokemon White 2 Friend Code:  3311-2412-8076

Pokemon White Friend Code:  2150-7736-2719

SteamID: DustrialKnight

Sh4dOw4554551N:

Gamertag:Sh4dOw4554551N

SteamID: rosden2

Mysterioustuuka:

Steam ID: Mysterious Tuuka

Roy-G-Biv:

Steam ID: Starlogical

Cpt Deluxable:

Gamertag: Cpt Deluxable

Memor:

Gamertag: MDMemor

SteamID: Memor

EvilHat:

Gamertag: MGMgrand2010

SWag Bbq:

Gamertag: SWaq Bbq

Chris:

Gamertag:Chris th3 Ninja

PSNID: Chris_the_Ninjer

SteamID:ChrisTheNinjer

3DS Friend Code:  0946 - 2724 - 5736

Jaredman89:

Gamertag: Jaredman89
PSNID: Jaredman89
Nintendo Network ID: Jaredman89

Mr. Hatty:

Gamertag: Snuggle Bubbler

Steam ID: Snuggle_Bubbler

Nintendo Network ID: SnuggleBubbler

3DS Friend Code: 1461 6708 0572

Percyman7312:

Gamertag: Soniccs0203

Henryo:

Gamertag: RETR0 Rhythms

PSNID: Henryo287

SteamID: Henryo

REALM OF THE MAD GOD!: Henraho 

Minecraft:Henryo287

SaltOnToast:

SteamID: SaltOnToast

PSNID: SaltOnToast

Minecraft: SaltOnToast

Nintendo Network ID: Salt

3DS Friend Code: 4742-5822-8412

Vinchenzo:

Gamertag: Vinchenzo Flux

Steam: Loid Node

Edited by True213

I have a couple people from the forums on my xbox but we never play together. The most activity I have ever done is constantly lurk Chris because he is always playing some amazing games.

Edit: I played a couple games of Reach with R34P3R and he consistently joins my parties for random reasons.

Edited by Scaler193

I have a couple people from the forums on my xbox but we never play together. The most activity I have ever done is constantly lurk Chris because he is always playing some amazing games.

Edit: I played a couple games of Reach with R34P3R and he consistently joins my parties for random reasons.

Cuz he's crazy. Like a fox.

Can I be an exception?.. I'm always on here but don't always post plus have 2 people from here on my Ps3 friends list...

PSN ID: Sir_J3fr0 and thats a three and zero in there... =)

Jus noticed I got over 100 posts... =)

Edited by j3fr0

SEN (aka psn): Koen1210

Steam: Koen

Xbla: Koen1210

Actual name: Koen

I am not creative at all.

• Upvote 1

PSN - BackBoneProblem

Gamertag - A Rab1d Turkey

Steam (even though I never use it) - rad1dturkey

Meow.

Everyone except for Turkey has been added to the list. I'll add Turkey... whenever.

anigif_wait-what-no-just-stop-700-1355243961-6_zpse6d569b8.gif Edited by Turkey

PSN: GameCRAZY_02

I'm pretty sure my Friend List is full, but you guys get to look at my unwanted username anyway. :)

(I wish PSN allowed name changes like XBL.)

Edited by Zephyr

Gamertag: SMOKEDATKUSH420

I'm pretty sure my Friend List is full, but you guys get to look at my unwanted username anyway. :)

Forget that! Once you make a name, you are stuck with it! It gets annoying enough on XBL when someone changes their name, we dont need it happening for PS3 either.

Forget that! Once you make a name, you are stuck with it! It gets annoying enough on XBL when someone changes their name, we dont need it happening for PS3 either.

All I'd need to do is put "I'm (insert old username here)" as my comment. I don't think it would be too big of a problem, and if people didn't like dealing with ONE name change, they could just delete me. :P

All I'd need to do is put "I'm (insert old username here)" as my comment. I don't think it would be too big of a problem, and if people didn't like dealing with ONE name change, they could just delete me. :P

Thing is, people are too lazy to do that on XBL even with the 800MS price. I can only imagine how much they would abuse it on PSN.

Thing is, people are too lazy to do that on XBL even with the 800MS price. I can only imagine how much they would abuse it on PSN.

That is true, with the free accounts and all. I was just thinking of ONE free and only name change, even though that would never happen.

(By the way, I don't actually have a Gamertag lol. I'm working on it, but "SMOKEDATKUSH420" was just a joke. I edited my original post.) :P

That is true, with the free accounts and all. I was just thinking of ONE free and only name change, even though that would never happen.

(By the way, I don't actually have a Gamertag lol. I'm working on it, but "SMOKEDATKUSH420" was just a joke. I edited my original post.) :P

And that's why there is a 100 post requirement. How the hell was i supposed to know that was a freaking joke?!