Zephyr    324

PSN: GameCRAZY_02

Gamertag: SMOKEDATKUSH420

I'm pretty sure my Friend List is full, but you guys get to look at my unwanted username anyway. :)

(I wish PSN allowed name changes like XBL.)

Forget that! Once you make a name, you are stuck with it! It gets annoying enough on XBL when someone changes their name, we dont need it happening for PS3 either.

All I'd need to do is put "I'm (insert old username here)" as my comment. I don't think it would be too big of a problem, and if people didn't like dealing with ONE name change, they could just delete me. :P

Thing is, people are too lazy to do that on XBL even with the 800MS price. I can only imagine how much they would abuse it on PSN.

That is true, with the free accounts and all. I was just thinking of ONE free and only name change, even though that would never happen.

(By the way, I don't actually have a Gamertag lol. I'm working on it, but "SMOKEDATKUSH420" was just a joke. I edited my original post.) :P

And that's why there is a 100 post requirement. How the hell was i supposed to know that was a freaking joke?!

IT WAS CROSSED OUT.

True213    250

PSN: GameCRAZY_02

Gamertag: SMOKEDATKUSH420

I'm pretty sure my Friend List is full, but you guys get to look at my unwanted username anyway. :)

(I wish PSN allowed name changes like XBL.)

Forget that! Once you make a name, you are stuck with it! It gets annoying enough on XBL when someone changes their name, we dont need it happening for PS3 either.

All I'd need to do is put "I'm (insert old username here)" as my comment. I don't think it would be too big of a problem, and if people didn't like dealing with ONE name change, they could just delete me. :P

Thing is, people are too lazy to do that on XBL even with the 800MS price. I can only imagine how much they would abuse it on PSN.

That is true, with the free accounts and all. I was just thinking of ONE free and only name change, even though that would never happen.

(By the way, I don't actually have a Gamertag lol. I'm working on it, but "SMOKEDATKUSH420" was just a joke. I edited my original post.) :P

And that's why there is a 100 post requirement. How the hell was i supposed to know that was a freaking joke?!

IT WAS CROSSED OUT.

That doesnt really say "joke" Especially since you said "Full friends list" that just made me think "he will eventually IX someone off his list anyways"

Zephyr    324

Pretty easy for me...

Xbox 360: DropdUrPoket

PSN: DropdUrPocket

Steam: Dr. Pocket

I would have never guessed this.

Isaac    1,218

Pretty easy for me...

How does one go about dropping a pocket anyway?

daikonboy101    406

Pretty easy for me...

How does one go about dropping a pocket anyway?

You just dropped your pocket.

Zephyr    324

Thinking of raising post limit. News of the beta might make people post an unprecedented amount of times.

Try 150 - 250.

It's a reasonable amount for 2 month's time, if half of them even stay. :-P

True213    250

Thinking of raising post limit. News of the beta might make people post an unprecedented amount of times.

Try 150 - 250.

That statement right there is the reason i still mull over this. Well i guess for now i say i wont be needing to as long as they dont GameFemale themselves.

Mangle    399

Try 150 - 250.

That statement right there is the reason i still mull over this. Well i guess for now i say i wont be needing to as long as they dont GameFemale themselves.

What's wrong with me? :(

True213    250

Try 150 - 250.

Crazy amounts of posting in a small period of time. Nothing wrong with you doing that just hoping people don't follow your example.

Mangle    399

Try 150 - 250.

Crazy amounts of posting in a small period of time. Nothing wrong with you doing that just hoping people don't follow your example.

I got nothing else to do. If I don't post at least once a day, I'm either playing a new game or I'm spending the night with relatives.

Since I finally reached my 100 posts...lol

Steam: KirbyWindWaker

3DS friend code: 4253-3491-4930

Wii U: KirbyWindWaker

I'll be getting both a PS3 and Xbox sometime this year, so I'll just post those then. :>

True213    250

Since I finally reached my 100 posts...lol

Steam: KirbyWindWaker

3DS friend code: 4253-3491-4930

Wii U: KirbyWindWaker

I'll be getting both a PS3 and Xbox sometime this year, so I'll just post those then. :>

FunFact: If you read my topic post, you know you didnt actually need to make 100 post to post here:

(dont worry, i make excpetions for people i find worthy).

That works both ways... :angry:

And secondly, i think you are the only one here to post a Nintendo Network ID. Good job on that.

Edited by True213

Tomster1000    12

Perhaps I'm not worthy and stuff, but oh well, it's worth a shot. ^^

Steam: Tomster1000

XBL: xFaKe LeaDeRx

Newgrounds: Tomster1000

Now that I'm looking at it, perhaps you could implement join date in your decision. That would definetely kick me out of the list, but it would make it all a bit fairer I guess.

True213    250

Perhaps I'm not worthy and stuff, but oh well, it's worth a shot. ^^

Steam: Tomster1000

XBL: xFaKe LeaDeRx

Newgrounds: Tomster1000

Now that I'm looking at it, perhaps you could implement join date in your decision. That would definetely kick me out of the list, but it would make it all a bit fairer I guess.

The whole not worthy thing includes join date. But i wont put you on there... not yet at least... But hey, that doesnt stop the mods from putting you on the list since i have no control over them.

Edited by True213

Tomster1000    12

We'll see, I'm going to stick around for a while anyways, so the post limit won't be a problem, haha. (Don't worry, I'll make sure alot of them are useful too, haha.)

True213    250

It's been a while since someone last posted here. Come on people dont be shy. This topic isnt dead yet.

True213    250

Well everyone that posted is on the list now and im not going to die anytime soon so keep it coming.